Four: Making Girls Cry

tip tap tip click

My eyes were concentrated on my computer screen, wrist hurting after hours of drawing.

I stretched my fingers shortly, before moving on to the next panel, drawing yet another stark naked character that had painfully much resemblance with Jungkook.

God, I'm an awful person.

"That's how you like it, right?" I made Fictional Jungkook ask, "Rough and deep."

I used to feel embarrassed about writing dirty convos like this, but you grow out of that quickly.

In retrospect, it's pretty fucking weird that I just accepted Jungkook as my inspiration to draw, but hey, can you really judge me? This man is a whole five course meal, is it that unusual to have fantasies about someone like him? Sheesh.

It is weird, maybe, considering how well him and I get along.

My head was spinning and back ached once I was finally, finally finished, joints cracking when I stretched my arms over my head.

A glance at my phone told me that it was 2am only - reasonable time to stop, I think. Another thing I noticed was a message from Hoseok saying that I should got o sleep.

"I will, don't worry."

"Liar." Was his prompt answer, "Jungkook exposed your weak sleep pattern."

"What did he do????"

"He told me that you aren't sleeping well."

This little-

I got up abruptly, phone landing on the floor with a crash as I made up my mind of waking this fucker up to ask him why he felt the need to do that.

There was a reason why I wasn't fucking telling Hobi the truth. I didn't want him to worry about me.

Anger, frustration, but mainly shame about lying to my best friend clogged up my mind as I left my room with heavy stomps.

I'm not sure if I really would've gone through with my plan of waking him up, but that wasn't important since the lights were switched on in the living room, making me make an abrupt stop - Jungkook was sitting in the middle of the room, prints of what I recognized as my first tries for my college project sprawled around him.

"What the fuck are you doing there?"

He held up one print, "Did you make these?"

"Yeah, it's shit I know. What are doing here?" I repeated my question, fists clenched at my sides.

He snorted incredulous, averting his attention back to the pictures in his lap, "That's what you do at 4 in the night?"

"No, I never do college work at night." I lunged forward, trying to snatch the paper out of his hand, "That would be terrible."

He scanned one of my newer sketches in his one hand, keeping me away with the other as if I was some tiny dog trying to climb onto his lap.

"So you draw all these in your free time? Damn."

"I, uh- am used to draw a lot in a short amount of time." Manga panels, specifically.

"Then, what do you do in the night?" He looked up from the prints, eyeing me with an expression that wasn't as gloomy as usual.

"My online Zumba course." I answered blandly, finally able to snatch the pictures out of his grasp.

His lips twitched downwards, vexed, "Tch, I'm being serious for once."