Egg Diet 2.0

Hey everyone!! So this past year has lowkey been super crazy and a lil dramatic, so I haven't updated.. like at all. I've gained some weight (yikes) but I lost a few after that too. I recently lost someone in my family and turned to food for comfort, what a wonderful time to turn to food right before a vacation. My mom decided we would be going to the beach, she decided we would go in 20 days.. So it's been a few days and I've been eating pretty good and working out, in fact I just finished one right before I came to write. I figured I wouldn't be at my beach body goal if I just kept going the way I have been the past few days. Today is Sunday, July 18th and now I have 14 days until we leave!!!! So I'm turning to the only thing I know that works - the egg diet. If you forgot about my earlier chapters, I did the egg diet.

The egg diet, how I found it, was uploaded on youtube on the page of "Versatile Vicky", the diet consists of three boiled eggs and a cup of green tea for breakfast. Three boiled eggs, an apple, and a cup of green tea for lunch. For the evening you would have an apple and a cup of green tea and you can snack on carrots, cucumbers, or sprouts during the day, if you're hungry. And for dinner, oatmeal - along with a cup of green tea one hour before you go to bed. You can always make the eggs differently, but I try to make them boiled as much as I can stand. I did this for a week, I even cheated a bit I believe, and lost 20 pounds! I had kept it off for months until I went through a super bad phase and gained it all back :/ This time, I intend on sticking to the diet for most of the times but I may be adding different fruits and vegetables to try if I feel like it. Also, one of these days I may roll off the diet a little bit because I may be going to the zoo with my grandma and sister, and they have amazing snacks so oh well.

If I'm remembering correctly, I did workout a little bit, but not much. This time, I plan on working out a lot, I got an elliptical for Christmas - which helped me lose some of the weight I gained, and it's in my room so if I don't feel like going to the basement to workout I can always workout on the machine. After I finish writing this, I'll link the egg diet video and what I plan on using to workout. Everyday, I'll write a diary entry, telling if I cheated a little, feel faint, or notice any changes. I'll probably put two for each chapter, meaning in two days I'll publish another chapter with my entries. I know I should probably put them all on this chapter but I think this would be cooler, let me know what you think lmao.

Some things I know I'll be adding is iced coffee, the good thing is my coffees don't contain dairy (due to my intolerance) and are low in calorie and are made from a semi healthy ingredient (almonds dksdfj), so it shouldn't make that much of a difference. Plus, I'm not even sure I'll have one every day. I don't think we'll be eating out at all the next few weeks (maybe once?) so that shouldn't be too big of a problem. Let me know if you have any tips on staying on track or another diet you'd like me to try!! Until my next chapter :) <3

Egg diet video!!

Abs!! The first one killed me

Arms!

LEGSS

Booty 🍑

If you do this one, give yourself a break from this for like a day or so in-between because your muscles need time to grow!!