Born from Discourage

Start from the beginning

Yuki turned to me "I'm fine" she smiled suddenly her phone ringed as took it out then she smiled at me "Shoto, I'll be right back. I just have to answer this..." she said

"ok" I replied as I saw Yuki walk away. 

Yuki's POV

I hid by the trees somewhere on Height Alliance I took the phone out as I saw an unknown number. I quickly answer it...

"Yuki, it's time" the voice said

I became stiffen and pressured as I answered "sure, I'll meet you all tonight"

"did All Might sent you all the details?" I questioned

"I've seen them, are you sure about bailing the guy out?" Hawks questioned "you do remember-"

"I didn't forget" I cut off "I'll be the one coming for him, I'll provide the necessary equipments..."

"for now, wait for me" I finish

"then see yaa later, Yuki" Hawks finish as he hung up.

I sighed "I guess..."

Later that night Shoto's POV

Having dinner with Yuki feels so nice, she seemed normal like any other. Maybe I'm just imagining things...

"is something wrong Shoto?" Yuki worried

"oh, nothing.. I'm fine" I answered

Yuki smiled then she pick the dishes as she left towards the girls room. I soon followed her to her room, I wanted to knock but I just feel like brushing it off...

Maybe she's just tired and need some space...

I return to my room shutting my eyes as I fell asleep deeply.

Meanwhile at UA 12:00 am everyone are asleep, seeing Eri at her room sleeping softly. A shadow came down from her veranda sliding the glass door open. The just stared at Eri as it kiss her forehead stroking her hair, leaving a note and candy apples on the desk... Eri woke up a little seeing the glimpse of the shadow that left it was blurry she turn to her desk seeing a letter says...

"here are the instructions how to make candy apples, Eri. When everything is fine outside I'll take you to an amusement park and treat you for some sweets."

Eri slump her head back on the pillow hugging the letter "I'll be waiting..." she mumbled.

Somewhere Deku's POV

Here I am with Tsukauchi outside town with no handcuffs I feel a bit uneasy about this, it all happened so sudden. Hawks came giving the details to Tsukauchi, saying someone recruited me...

I sigh "is this gonna be fine?" I asked

"of course, after all this person knows you well" Tsukauchi answered "also, how are you holding psyche gear?"

I look at the green suit and gears I'm wearing it feels comfortable to move with "it's pretty comfortable, the psyche gear is design in a neural band that let me control the daggers reinstall with nano-chip" I explain "whoever made this, sure did a pretty great job. Also whoever ordered this client must be..."

"that would be me" A familiar voice

I turn around seeing a very familiar person.