Born from Discourage

Start from the beginning

I felt something was off the moment she said those words, the next thing the door slide open seeing All Might entered the room.

"ah, Young Todoroki, I'm surprise you got here first" All Might said walking towards us "the doctor said Yuki will be discharge today, so she can come back with us in UA."

"that's good news" I said

A phone ringed at All Might's direction as he answered he just look at it then close it "Young Todoroki, can you keep Yuki safe while I talk to the doctor?" he asked

"it's ok All Might, I'll keep an eye on her" I ensure

"then I'll see you two later" All Might wave then left as he slide the door close.

I sat beside Yuki as I start stroking her hair with my right hand, she has sadness in her eyes...

'it's best to give her some space...' I remember what Hawks said... I feel so uneasy right now... is it because on what happened back then...

Yuki mentioning something about One for All... her talking to Shigaraki... the whole thing is something off... I'm still shocked about Touya... but on what Yuki is going through she's been hiding it.

Hours later we've arrived at UA I hold Yuki's left hand with my right hand, she just smiled normally as we walked inside.

"Miss Yuki!" Eri ran towards Yuki as she hugged her.

"hey Eri, sorry I've took so long" Yuki apologized

Eri shake her head "it's fine, I've been doing fine every day!" she said raising her hands excitedly "I wanna show you the drawings I've made while you were gone."

I'm still worried... Yuki seemed happy... but it's like she's making things seems normal even at the time like this.

Later that night Department of Support

"yay! My newest baby is almost finish!" Hatsume squeeled as she twirl around then back to her inventions as she turn behind seeing a shadowed figured at the door "oh! You're finally here..." the figure stepped out seeing "Yuki."

"Hatsume, how are the things I've ordered?" Yuki asked.

"they'll be done by tomorrow night" Hatsume answered as she lower her goggles "the suit you've asked me are finished and well made, the gauntlets are well manuevered, the mask is good, and the whole suit is done colored green" she said excitedly 

"I apologize for asking this kind of favor, Hatsume" Yuki apologized "I guess, you already know what I'm planning..."

Hatsume stops working as she stared at Yuki on silent dead air as she raise her index finger "Yuki, you better come back for some upgrades" she said.

Yuki smiled with a serious look "I'll come back for some upgrades" she said.

The next day Shoto's POV

Class 1-A was assigned to distribute goods and help the evacuated citizen here in UA. Today Yuki and I are assigned distribute food to the people...

"here maam, some medicines for the kids" Yuki gave out some medicines

"thank you" the lady thanked her

"it's all those heroes fault! Now those students are going to end up just like them!" a voice shout out

It must be one of those heroes haters. I glanced at Yuki I notice her eyes, it looks like she's about to cry but her expression seemed serious.

"Yuki, are you ok?" I worried