"Hmmmm, j-just ---" What im going to say was cut out when Chaewon unnie called Minju unnie.

"Oh Min you're here, lets go, the meeting will start in 3 minutes" Chaewon unnie said approaching my sister.

"Go to your room now Y/N, Lets just meet in lunch later on" Minju unnie said as she walk inside the room, I just sighed in relief as I thought that Minju unnie will scolded me again

"Thanks me later young child" I heard Chaewon unnie whispered at me as she playfully punch my arm while holding her laugher.

"What are you doing there Chae? Come here the meeting will begin in any minutes, Go to your room now Y/N takecare" Minju unnie said smiling at me, I smiled at her back then I mouthed Thankyou to Chaewon unnie first before I went back to my room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N POV
I'm sitting in the back near the window, waiting for Ms. Shin, our English teacher to come, I just roaming my eyes outside, then suddenly I noticed that there's a guy who's having a hard time to walk, then I saw our school guard approached him then unexpectedly I saw the guy attacking our school guard. I stood up from my sit due to shock but still looking outside, until someone tap the back of my shoulder.

When I looked who's that I saw one of my classmates.

"What happened Y/N?, As if you had seen some ghost, Are you okay?" Junho Oppa ask me.

"N-ne, its n-nothing" I said while shuttering, then I looked back outside the window again, and when I looked back there, the guy and our school guard is not there anymore 'Maybe I'm just hallucinating' I though, I sighed then I sit back at my chair again forgetting what I just saw earlier. "Why did you called me by the way?" I ask Junho Oppa.

"Oh, one of the cheerleaders came here a while ago and said you guys had a practice in the gymnasium right now for the game next month" Junho explained to me then I nod to him.

I fixed my stuff first before I went to the gym, I also text my sister saying that I will go home late today.

"Unnies sorry I'm late" I said to them while bowing at them.

"Its fine, the others are still not here" Karina unnie said smiling at me. "Your PE uniform is in the locker, go change first while we're waiting the others" Karina unnie said our Cheerleader captain, then I nod at her.

I went to the gym's washroom, then walked straight to the locker room and grabbed my PE uniform. After I changed into PE uniform I placed my school uniform inside my locker. Then my phone abruptly rang, and I recognized Minju unnie's number as the caller.

MINJU
Y/N

Unnie why did yo----

Y/N where are you!?

Unnie what happen? calm down.

Y/N listen to me will you!?

What is it?

Where the hell are you!?

Gymnasium why! I still
have practice today,
I will call you back later

"ARRRRRRGH!!!" I heard my teammates shouting outside the bathroom.

Y/N what's that noise!?
Y/N answer me!!

Unnie I will call you later,
I need to go now

NOOO!!!! Y/N wait!!
don't hang up the god
damn pho---

I hung up the phone call before my eardrum broke due to Minju unnie voice, I placed my phone inside my school bag before I went outside.

When I came out of the bathroom, I was taken aback when I saw the others making out, because some were on the ground and others were on the top of them 'Seriously in this hour!? In this public place!? Tskkkk they can't hold there hormones' I though.

I approached Minhee, the cheering squad's youngest member. I'm just few days older than her actually.

"My god Minhee stop kissing Daejin unnie's neck, You can do it later on but not here" I said while approaching her "Minhee I said stop" I repeat when I saw her not listening to me. She still ignoring me so I pushed her away from Daejin unnies top, I was taken aback when I saw a blood dripping out in her mouth.

"Minhee are you okay?" I ask her worriedly when I saw blood comming out in her mouth, when she looked at me she just glaring at me gasping her breath, "M-minhee" I called her name again while stepping aback because she slowly approaching me until I felt a wall in my back, she dashed over to me covering in blood.

"Minhee stop!!!" I yell at her, then put my bag in front of me as a shield for her, closing my eyes and preparing myself for her attack.