Taehyun formed a magical symbol which appeared clear in the air.

"Yin represents the dark side of the Magical world

"Yin represents the dark side of the Magical world. Fire of the dark prince is blue and eventually turns into its original color.

Yang represents the light side of the Magical world. Fire of the light prince is red and eventually turns to its original color. " he explained.

(Author: SO LIKE I INFORMED EARLIER! 🥺🥺🤧 I MADE A MISTAKE IN YIN AND YANG...

Thanks for understanding and co operating. 🥺❤️🥕

From now on I am gonna address it all correctly and from here its all the right one...... Whenever I find time I am gonna go back and just correct the errors...

Once again...

Jungkook is the 'Prince of light world and the saviour of Yang.'

Jeongukk is the 'Prince of Dark world and the saviour of Yin.'

Taehyun and "the dark gang" lol are the Guardians of the dark world or the 'Guardians of Yin'

And.... Taehyung and "the light gang" lol again, are the Royal family members or the future 'Guardians of Yang.'

Jk: Spoiler Alert- 😐😐😐 too late I guess?)

"You mean... Jungkook and Jeongukk?"

"Yes, they are the rulers of the magical world... Once they get all of their powers... They will be the strongest!" Yeonjun spoke.

"T-That's amazing! Good for them!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Guys... Y/n is the moon princess. We need to protect her." Jennie spoke.

Everyone except Y/n, looked at Jennie and nodded. Y/n shouted... "WHAT???! WHEN DID THAT SHIT HAPPEN!!!!"

"When you were born...?" Taehyun looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"SO... I AM THAT DUMB PERSON FOR WHO, WE WERE ALL ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR???" Y/n shouted.

Jennie looked at her frowning her eye brows. "Yes."

"Now what?" Y/n asked.

"Now you have to be trained..." Yeonjun spoke.

"Trained to?" she asked.

"To control and use your powers!" Soobin announced.