"No that's not true, Liam's dad is the leader!" I say taking a couple steps back, the guy just smirks.

"Now would you like to know about the deep dark secrets of your friends?" He asks smirking.

"My friends would never lie to me!" I say confidently. Damian snaps his fingers and in a second a guard comes with a small suitcase and hands it to Damien.

Damien opens it and takes out the gun, I walk backwards until my back hits the marble wall.

"This is my gift to you princess, when I am done telling you the secrets than you can decide if you want to take it or not." Damien says putting the gun back in the suitcase before snapping his fingers again, a guard comes and Damien hands it over.

He bends his elbow and smirks, I sigh and take his elbow.

-------

Liam's POV

"Anything?" I ask Andrew frustrated.

"Nothing, he hasn't been able to get back the footage, whoever did this had a really good hacker!" Andrew says just as frustrated, Connor is pacing across the living room and biting his nails.

"We have searched everywhere possible!" I say angry.

"Could it have been your father?" Connor snaps at me angry.

"Let's not fight now!" Andrew says with a sigh.

"I'm going for a drive and I'll go check again on the streets!" I say grabbing my jacket and than the door is opened and Lea walks through.

"Holy shit, we were so worried!" Connor says and moves forward to go hug Lea, she stares at all of us for about 2 seconds before moving her hand to the back and she pulls out a gun aiming it at Connor who was the closest to her.

He quickly put his hands up and took a couple steps back.

"What the hell Lea!" Connor says confused, Andrew looks at me confused, I stare at Lea and all I see is anger and hatred.

"Lea what's wrong?" I ask confused, she turns the gun to me and I feel my heart ache with pain as it shatters into a 1000 pieces.

"Love put down the gun please!" Andrew says calmly, she looks at him disgusted.

She takes a couple deep breaths before turning the gun back to Connor.

"Am I adopted?" She asks angry, Connor instantly goes pale.

"Lea what are you talking about?" Connor asks nervously.

"Am I adopted Connor or were you planning on keeping it from me forever!" Lea says angry.

"Mom and dad were supposed to tell you that!" Connor says defeated. Lea took a couple more deep breaths before turning the gun to me, her gaze was full of hatred and disgust and anger.

"I was just someone on your plan wasn't I?" Lea asks angry and I feel myself go pale, I look at the others and they have the same expressions.

"That's not true Lea!" I say taking a couple steps forward, she keeps the gun pointed at me.

"Don't lie to me anymore Liam, I was just someone you guys were planning on using to piss of your dad!" Lea screams angry, her finger is on the trigger. "And you all knew but didn't tell me!" Her voice was filled with hurt.

"We were going to tell you love!" Andrew says calmly.

"He was right, you guys were all using me, I trusted you guys!" Tears started running down her face as my heart broke more and more.

"We never meant to lie to you!" Connor says defeated, her gaze is still on me.

"You lied to me, you used me, you were just going to throw me aside after you were done, I should have known better than to trust a bunch of assholes like you guys!" She said with so much poison and venom in her voice that I flinched.

Andrew looked at me for a split second before tackling Lea to the ground as the gun flew out of her hands.

"Get off me!" Lea yelled angry.

"Calm down love!" Andrew says pinning her to the floor.

"Just please let me go!" Tears run down her face.

"You need to calm down and breathe love!" Andrew says calmly, her struggles are slowing down. "There's ketamine in the second drawer, get it!" Andrew says cautiously, I feel my anger boil.

"You want to use a rape drug on her!" I say angry.

"It's the only way to fucking calm her down!" Andrew snaps angry, Connor runs to the room and a couple minutes later returns with a small bottle, he quietly mixes it in the water and hands it to Andrew.

"Don't you bloody dare get that thing anywhere near me!" Lea says angry.

"Hold her down Connor!" Andrew says nervously, Connor quickly holds her hands up while Andrew makes her drink the water.

"I'm sorry love!" Andrew says sorrowful.

"I hate you guys!" Lea says slightly drowsy, Andrew nods at Connor who slowly lets go of her arms as she stops struggling. Andrew turns to me.

"Get her to the room!" Andrew says with a sigh, he gets off her and I pick her up and carry her to the room, I tuck her in and close the door.

"Who the fuck told her all those stuff!" Connor says angry.

"Whoever this guy is, he is very dangerous!" Andrew says with a sigh.