Chapter 24: Until death do us apart

Comenzar desde el principio

"Not if I get you first!" He retorts, and I laugh sarcastically and bitterly at him.

"We'll see about that!" I toss the phone on the car seat, looking straight ahead as I catch up to the car.

A submachine steers through the window. "It's on," I growl as I slow down and switch to the other side of the car, speeding up to the window, but before I can reach it, the car speeds up, and a shotgun points through the window and begins to shoot at me.

I swerve to the other side once again.

I didn't want to do this, but I have to, though I will be cautious of it. I point my Glock through my window and start firing at the car. Wishing it won't do too much damage because I didn't want to harm my Kitten.

I start to speed up to the side of the car when the submachine starts firing in my windscreen. I swerve, ducking and stepping on my brake, slowing down then speed to the other side, where a shotgun points.

I won't stop going after her, so nothing can't scare me.

I point my gun at the person with the shotgun, head, and prepare to fire at the same time he did.

My bullets sent drifting towards his head while his bullets transpired through my windscreen, and when trying to veer, it makes me lose control and my car crash into a truck's bumper that was coming in our direction.

My head whacks on the steering wheel, causing me to growl in agony. I lift my head feeling, moist liquid gushing from my nostrils. I wipe the blood from my nose with the back of my hand.

Nonetheless, I start my car once again, pulling my gear stick forward then back, before I start speeding behind them. My car starts catching up to their car once again.

I won't stop going after what's mine!

My car reaches next to them, but no one notices I was still coming. I point my gun at the guy with the submachine head. He turns around and abruptly proceeds to grab his gun when I fired.

My bullet executes through my window and sends flying towards the guy's head, piercing through it.

Blood spew, then his body collapse.

I clock my gun prepare to shoot the other person at the front seat when Diego comes to the window, and my heart stops seeing him. He has Kitten next to him and a knife at her throat.

"No!" I shout out in panic mixed with anger and vengeance.

"Stop shooting, and I might not kill her... At least for now!" He yells through the window.

"I won't!" I roar.

Either way, he's going to kill her, so I am not listening to his request. Marvin is the one driving the car, and he is the one that is prayed to pull the knife on my Kitten's throat, so I dispute Diego will do it.

I aim my gun at the foremost tire, inclined to pull the trigger when Kitten screams my name, "Lorenzo! Help me!"

"That's what I am doing, Kitten!" I shout at her reassuringly. I am not going to hurt her.

I am only stopping the car by force.

Shit, this can get pretty severe. I fire the shot and watch as the car starts whirling in all directions.

All it needs to do is stop so I can kill those mother fuckers. Instead, the car plunges into another coming car then vaults into the air, flipping twice before dropping on the other side of the vehicle it crashed into and turns over three times before crash-landing on its rooftop.

I abruptly lay my foot on my brakes, hauling my gear stick to park. My car circuit once then stops before I burst my door open with so much faith for Kitten to be alright, even though it's a hard optimism because of the car's status.

I clock my gun, seeing Marvin climbing through his window groaning in anguish, and sputtered in blood with huge injuries. I point my gun to his head then fire.

His body drops down to the floor with his eyes closed. I furtively go up to the back window then stoop to the floor, seeing Diego attempting to reach for his gun in agony while hanging upside down with blood.

I point my gun at his head. "You were wrong Diego, I got you first," I pull the trigger. I quickly place my gun inside my jeans and grab Kitten from the car carefully, the other passenger at the front dead during the accident caused by me.

I pull Kitten from the car while she weeps in tremendous unbearable agony. She's bleeding everywhere.

Blood glues to her skin from face to toes with deep cuts all over. I lay her in my lap, smoothing down her hair. "Kitten, I am here. You're safe," her eyes are fluttering, threatening to be closed. I can't let that happen.

She whimpers in pain with her bloody hands clutched on her stomach. I gaze down at it noticing blood gushing from under neat her hands before she throttled up a mouth full of blood.

Her burst lips quiver as she cries in agony, "L-Lorenzo...." A tear slides from her eye and is infused with the blood gushing from her burst head.

"You're going to be alright, I promise," I stand from the ground with her in my arms.

Tears are inside my eyes, seeing her in distress and crying in misery.

All this is my fucking fault!

I hurry over towards my demolish car, opening the door before I place her inside, carefully. I rush over to the driver's side, then press on the gas, speeding to the hospital.

I am not losing her! Not today or ever!

----

Let's hope for Kitten y'all! That was a tragic accident.

See you at the next chapter ;-)

She-stay-lit