He laugh...

He freaking laugh!

Not the type where he would bust his lungs open by how much he wheezed like a fucking teakettle. No! This one's different, his voice is so full with insanity as his mouth almost twisted into a smile that looks like his mask.

It's creepy!

So fucking creepy!!

It even got more creepier when he reached his hands to his face, slowly putting that damn mask of his into the side. Showing me his toxic green eyes, glowing dangerously under the shadows, his eyes hold such intensity to make me cower but I held it in. My heart is beating so loud that anyone could hear it and I'm pretty sure that he did cause of that smile he had.

"Such an oblivious child you are~ being protected by all the adults here on my server, my world!"

I stepped backwards in fear, not that I will admit loudly. Dream is crazy, really crazy right now and I don't think he isn't manipulating me anymore.

"I already said this Ranboo"

'Wait Ranboo!'

My breathing hitched as he mentioned that name. Why would Ranboo of all people would come here!? I tried to speak up but my voice wouldn't come out, it feels like it clogged my throat by how much trouble I'm breathing right now.

"You see Tommy~" My eyes instantly train on him as he spoke my name, gulping my saliva down when I felt my throat became dry. My legs is shaking underneath me even when I tried so hard to hide them but it only got worse when my eyes landed on that sick grin on my enemy's face.

He slowly walk towards me, his fingers still running on that uneven obsidian walls. Stopping when he is only one feet away, raising one hand, slowly moving it on a waving motion, which confused me greatly by why the hell he is doing that but when he open his mouth to speak, the words o hear were not I intended to hear.

"I'm not even real"

My eyes widen as his smile never leaves, it only got wider when he disappear like he wasn't there in the first place.

"Nononono! No! SAM! SAM!!! PLS!!! DREAM GOT OUT!!! SAM PLS!!!!!"

I frantically screamed, banging the cold hard walls, doing everything i can so that Sam would notice.

"SAM!!! PLS!!" I'm starting to feel my face getting wet but I don't care about that now, not that Dream got out. My throat became scratchy and sore from all that screaming but I'm not giving up yet, yelling my lungs out till I cough dryly.

Fucking hell!

It hurts!

My lungs feel like burning, my throat feel like it's been abuse and by the way I used it right now, it is. My eyes water from this, feeling some of my hope gone. I angrily wipe my tears but it kept falling like an never ending river so I gave up and let it fall. Not that I can do anything to stop it. My shaking legs gave up from my weight and my ass hurt from that fall, I curl myself into a ball, trying to think anything that could help him.

Then it came to him, his comm... Sam didn't take his comm away from him. He felt like punching himself right now but it's not the right time. Releasing himself from curling before reaching to his comm, once he got it, he began to type furiously.

Tommy: Dream escaped!!
Tommy: I repeat Dream fucking escaped!!

Once he sent his message, people begin to flood their own messages.

Tubbo: What!?

Ranboo: nononono!

Fundy: Tommy istg! If you're pranking us right now..

Quackity: How the hell did this happened!?

Tommy: He just disappear! Freaking disappeared infront of my eyes!!

Tubbo:..... What do you mean infront of your eyes?

Fundy: is there something you're hiding?

Puffy: Are you in prison right now!? I told you that you won't go there!

Nikki: Where is Sam!? He's supposed to keep the prisoner there!!

Sapnap: I'm going to kill that bastard...

His comm keeps pinging, so much words passing each second that he can't keep up with them. He needed to scroll up to read what they're sending.

Tommy is typing...

____

Third person's Pov

_____

A man was sleeping peacefully under the shades of the trees. Curling up into a fetus position, his head laying comfortably on someone's lap.... Wait... lap?

His eyes opened up despite how sleepy he was. Fighting through it as he quickly sat up. His heterochromatic eyes met a green one.

"XD?" His voice is uncertain, he didn't see the eyes of the God when they first met so it's a little surprising for him when he met a very familiar one.

"Hello gogy~"

His eyes widen at the nickname, he quickly scramble to stand up. He hoped that it's not the one he is thinking about.

"Your not XD. Who are you?" Voice going cold, putting his fake persona of a brave man. Cursing internally that he didn't bring his weapon on him.

"What do you mean? It's me XD" They stand up, towering the brunette by their 6'7 height. The halo above his head slowly disappearing, though the mask stayed. It still had this same design.

"No you aren't! Where is he"

"My my~ aren't you a clever one Gogy" He flinched from how this person's voice change. It really creepy, now he is in desperate for any kind of help.

"W-who are you!?" Mentally cursing himself from the stutter he did. Stepping back further from the person.

"Let's just say~ I hate you too George, I always do"

His eyes widen at that. Breathing came in hitch as soon as the words fell from this person's mouth. Trembling hands found their way to his mouth, covering his quivering lips.

"N-no, it can't be!"

The green eyes one just smirk at this.

"Awe~ c'mon George say that you hate me too~" They tease the older, not hiding the smile he had on his face.

"You're supposed to be in prison! H-how!?"

"I already told you, I'm XD" Mockingly bowing his head to show his grace, laughing loudly at the priceless expression that had been painted on George's face.

"Dream XD...."

"Bingo!"

--------

A/N: This is not inspired, I'm just trying to get this oneshot out as soon as I can to keep this book alive and show that I'm not dead yet.