Chapter 15 - Doubtful Days

Omg I was reading the comments on The Celestial Dragon and they're hilarious I'm dying asdfghjkl. They're literally all so cute and supportive and I love you guys so much you're the bestt~

Ignore that random outburst... So it's been 5 months since I last updated.....

-backs away-

Enjoy~!

Doubtful Days

The sun was rising from behind the blanket of clouds, brightening up the atmosphere. Lucy was unsure of how to feel about telling the Master everything that had been going on.

How would he react? Lucy tried to convince herself that he'd be super understanding - just like he'd always been, but doubt kept flooding her mind. What if she'd cross the line, and master was unable to help her? What if he expelled her from Fairy Tail? The more distressed she got about the subject, the slower she walked, dreading her arrival at Fairy Tail and the talk with Master.

After long minutes of delaying, she finally reached Fairy Tail. It was too late to turn back now, so she had no choice. She just hoped things went well.

As she stepped into the guild, already being late in the morning, many people had already arrived. All eyes turned to her as she entered, and it finally seemed to strike her what was wrong. She was supposed to stay away from here, especially after what happened. Lucy stood at the doorway, unable to decide what the looks from her guild mates were trying to portray to her.

Ten seconds passed, and Lucy couldn't stand it any longer. She turned on her heel and left, feeling a strange sense of nausea course through her. A dark cloud of despair settled on her shoulders, making her feel heavy and uneasy. Maybe her mind had been right and talking to the Master would've been a mistake. Maybe she was actually on her own from now on, and the thought was like a stab in her chest. She never wanted this. She never wanted any of this.

"Lucy?" A familiar voice called, making her stiffen, "Why are you crying?"

His voice was piercing, almost like a bright light in the midst of days of walking in the fog. Why was she crying? Why was she so scared of her own friends? What was happening?

She reached up to wipe her tears, looking at Natsu with a pleading look, "Can you ask Master to meet me at the cafe down the street from here?"

He looked at her, confused, "Why don't you meet him inside his office?"

"Please, Natsu."

He looked at Lucy for a few more seconds, trying to figure out what was wrong, but shrugged and went inside the guild.

God, that pink-haired idiot can be so oblivious sometimes. Lucy thought, in an attempt to cheer herself up, but that only made her heart ache for the old times even more. All of this was her fault, and she didn't know how to fix it. It was the same old pathetic story, she was the damsel in distress. She looked at the doors of the guild, before turning around, gritting her teeth. After this, everything was going to return to normal. She'd figure out how to get rid of whatever powers she had, because the endless hours of mental debate finally lead to this realization.

Her friends and family were worth more to her than her power.

---

"Master!" Lucy exclaimed, watching as the said man walked over, sitting down in front of her.

He greeted her with a gentle smile, though his eyes were serious. He could tell something was wrong - after all, the episode in the guild hadn't been normal occurrence.