Chapter 74: Under the Moon

Start from the beginning

"I WANT YOUR LOVE AND I WANT YOUR REVENGE, YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE!", the three of them sung.

"DAMN BRO WE GOT THE MOVES.", Bokuto said.

"I KNOW, RIGHT! Kawa-chan, we practiced with your alien friend earlier!", Kuroo laughed.

"I can see that!", Oikawa also laughed.

Yamagata, Yaku, and Semi are all in the Racing Car game.

"Damn, I crashed again!", Semi complained.

"OOP, I just passed you. How unfortunate.", Yaku laughed.

"Semi should stick to driving motorcycles.", Yamagata also laughed.

Taketora, Akane, Tendou, and Ushijima are all playing Whac-a-Mole. The siblings were currently fighting to see who's better at whacking. And Tendou was teaching Ushijima how to play the game.

"So, I just whack the mole with this hammer when it pops up?", Ushijima asked.

"Yes! You have to be fast or they'll disappear!", Tendou answered.

"Why should I whack them? Poor mole. They're just popping up for a living.", Ushijima said.

"That's how you play!", Tendou replied.

"This promotes animal abuse...", Ushijima put down the hammer.

"Wakatoshi-kun, they're not real.", Tendou pat his shoulder.

"What's the fun in this anyway?", Ushijima asked.

"You can vent out anger!", Tendou answered.

"But I don't have any sort of anger or resentment.", Ushijima looked at him.

"Really? Even the cat that almost ate your hamster? And threw your cactus out the window?", Tendou asked.

(A/N: USHIJIMA HEADCANON. He has a pet hamster :D cutie)

"I hate that cat.", Ushijima glared.

"I know, I hate cats in general. So imagine this is the vicious cat that clawed your poor little sweet hamster and almost ate him. Then trashed your bed and pushed all your cute little cactus out the window of your room.", Tendou said, inserting a token to the machine.

"Okay...", Ushijima replied as the game started. He then played the game as usual, hammering all the mole down when they pop up. "This is fun.", he said.

"See? Told you!", Tendou smiled, enjoying his time with his best friend.

Haruka and Ayana were playing the claw machine since they saw some cute plushies. Haruka likes this cute little monster that looked like a dragon, and Ayana saw a pink octopus with big kawaii eyes. Goshiki and Lev were hanging out with them as they also try to catch the plushies that the girls wanted.

"Let me try...", Goshiki said.

"Aww, thanks honey.", Haruka kissed his cheek.

He blushed, and now was more motivated to catch the plushie for her. But after 3 failed attempts, Haruka stepped up.

"Now, let me try, I think I can get it!", Haruka said.

She inserted the coin and played the game. And to her luck, she caught the plushie.

"YES, I GOT IT!", Haruka cheered.

Goshiki sulked a bit since he failed to get it for her.

"Thanks for moving it to that spot!", Haruka pat his head.

Goshiki smiled and held her hand, moving on from his sulky face earlier.

"Aww, lucky you! We've been taking turns to try and get this octopus!", Ayana pouted.