Important Info.

Before we delve deep into the Imperial Army and its lore, I should give you gentlemen a nice bit of information to help you understand some important points before we continue.

1. This book will be solely focused upon the Kovenant Imperial Army alone, I shall make brief mentions of certain other branches of the Kovenant Military, which will be explored in greater depth in their own Codex lore books sometime in the future.

2. The Kovenant Imperial Army does NOT have any authority over the Kriegsmarine (Navy) Aquamarine (Maritime Navy) nor does it hold any authority over the Luftwaffe (Air force) as all 4 branches would cooperate with one another, however no one may directly command units from other branches, however, the branches were trained to cooperate with one another on all manner of operations, subjects and other important aspects of the military.

3. Similarly to number 2, the Kovenant Imperial Army does not have any control over the Palantina Guard (Elite soldiers of the Kovenant Empire) as the Palantina Guard makes up a 5th Branch of the Kovenant armed forces, because of they highly elite nature and sheer effectiveness in battle and all manner of military or Special forces operations, such as being Commandos. However cooperation still occurs as per usual.

4. Nor does the Imperial Army have any authority over the Ubersoldaten Chapters, as the Ubersoldats function according to their own command structure. However the Imperial Army is able to call for support from either one and cooperate and work with them.

5. The Kovenant Imperial Army does have its own special forces branch of Imperial Commandos, that were subordinate to army command.

6. Imperial Fallschirmjagers (Paratroopers) will not be covered here, as they are technically the Infantry arm of the Luftwaffe.

NOTE: All mentioned factions will recieve their own Codexes in the future.

NOTICE FROM THE AUTHOR:
Updates will be irregular here, so you can expect updates, but its just not in a formated time frame, so some updates might take days or a few days to weeks. Enjoy.