Chapter 14: border

Start from the beginning

'If i didn't win then this woman will suck me dry'

He curse Schmidt from the bottom of his heart. If he knew that this will happened he won't participate on the muktar trial. He through that it's a fight between the guard and him but he didn't expect that he will fight a captain that looks par from mukhoko.

Mark like woman but he didn't like woman with muscles so if he lose then it's over for him. Mark's determination was went to maximum and Wagner felt thrilled on looking mark.

"Mukhoko who do you think will win?"

Rose look at mukhoko and mukhoko think of this deeply.

"Young prince was strong but he never fought strong opponent before so I say he will loss"

Mukhoko make a prayer for mark and the other male people did the same. Mark who saw their action gritted his teeth. He felt like he was betrayed than cheering from him. Although he was unhappy.

He fight strong opponent before and in front of him was more stronger than the opponent he face. Wagner make a strong step and charge mark. She didn't drew her sword yet but mark quickly evade her.

Clank

Mark block Wagner's quick draw. The sword from mark's hand was shaking but Wagner didn't let him rest. She then swing the sword in quick movement making mark push back but he observe Wagner attack.

As he saw the opening he then swing his sword with strong force.

Clank

The sword was stop on half way and Wagner was really happy.

"Nice swing but you're posture was little off the mark"

Mark was been thrown in mid air after she grab mark's arm and shoulder then use his body weight to make a momentum.

Mark use his strengthen skill. His legs became his support so he won't fall on the back to the ground. Thanks to the strengthen skill, he then throw Wagner big body to counter attack. 

As she thrown, she then landed with her two feet. Mark looks exhausted but a will to fight.

"Nice, if you're slow you lose but I think it's time to be serious"

Wagner use her mana to her legs and quickly charge. Her speed was way faster than before and mark was surprise because she already in his face after blinking.

Mark make a back step but Wagner was faster, she then kick mark on the back and with a combination of kick to the chin sending mark flying. Although his strengthen skill didn't make him loss consciousness the body pain was screaming to him.

Mark quickly avoided the incoming fist with his arms and send flying to the other side. His arms have bone fracture and it's visible to the naked eye, but he wants to keep moving forward and charge. He ignore the broken arm and hold tied the sword handle.

Clank clank clank

Mark continues to attack and Wagner was a little surprised. She thought that she will win after than attack but he didn't gave up.

Wagner was indeed moved from his determination but she has to end it. As she saw the opening she then make a palm punch on mark chest. Mark felt his armor make a dent and his heart stop for a sec with that reaction his movement became slow. Wagner hit mark on the back of his neck and mark fall to the ground.

As victor was announce the people cheer including mukhoko. The determination of the prince was indeed a inspired to warriors including the elves and Alice look happy while holding blacky.