Chapter 8: Training and Goodbye

On the day of his discharge mark trained himself but this time it's different. He left the fort without his brother knowing and went to romoss forest. Unlike the forbidden forest romoss forest wasn't big but it was a home of wild beasts. Things will be perfect but he was not alone.

"Why are you following me Alice?!"

Alice found him going out the infirmary. She thought that mark will do his usual things but it's not and went to the romoss forest.

"Am just curious why you are here?"

Alice was busy roasting a wild boar she hunt. When mark found out that he was followed before he thought it was a enemy only fourth Alice with a boar.

"What every just don't bother me Alice"

"Okay" 

He trained then begin excuse and start his hard training. He carried large rocks on his back and start push ups. He start his goal in 100 push ups but after reaching 50 his exhausted and felt hungry.

He start to smells a great aroma. Alice who was cooking put a special sauce that she prepared. She didn't use it often but now she can use it. Mark felt hungry but he resist and continued his training. He then swing his sword horizontal and his footing make front and back steps in basic form.

Alice who was almost finish cooking for an a hour put a another sauce, but this time she put the sauce in the plate unlike the sauce on fire. She do this to roll the meat on the plate as a result the food she make was delicious.

It continued in days. He trained again and again and Alice visit her from time to time.

At the lored Morgan knew that mark will leave the fort alone. He knew that his brother was prideful even he have a nasty personality. He was glad his brother matured but their is a problem.

"Morgan you're awake"

"Oh darling you got a lot of stamina last night"

"Prince Morgan..... Am.... Thank you"

Morgan slept with three woman.

'Oh my god'

It happened last night. After Morgan's discharge the army celebrate including the demi humans. Gordon who likes drinking make a drinking match. Obviously the demi humans have high tolerance but the soldiers who didn't like defeat fought back.

As the result some demi humans was unconscious from the alcohol while the soldiers lost many. The fight became so piercing and the soldiers ask for help. They called Lara who have a highest tolerance.

But the Two princess joined. They think that it's not good if they got drunk and fight but before they stop the three ladies drink one keg. Gordon who saw it was dumbfounded while the soldiers got the jaw dropped. 

The drinking fight continued but as the reach the sixth keg and they begin to fought each other. Since most people got drunk and fall asleep they can't handle the piercing fight especially that the demi human knights as drunk and some was unconscious.

The party became chaotic and Morgan step in, since he also drink that doesn't mean his drunken. The ladies fought aggressively and as they didn't gave up to lose so they decided to make a contesr to who ever make the prince c** wins.

The soldiers was dumbfounded and Morgan begin to run. They ask Gordon's help but his sleeping and the three drunken ladies got Morgan and he was restraint by ropes. He ask help from everyone but the people including the demi humans fear for their lives. As the result the sin of the evening was happened while the soldiers continued drink and they try to forget their prince.