Chapter 3: Witch of the forbidden forest

When the sun rise mukhoko was fully prepared, he was eating in the cafeteria with his fellow knights who was in duty in the morning and exercise like he did on his academy days. As he waiting on the training ground the holy knight captain spoke.

"Where is prince mark?"

That's right the whole squad was waiting for mark who was late on sleeping. The archbishop Dolan was itchi and really wants to go. During their late meeting they are planning to leave in 6:00 in the morning but mark wasn't here and it's 7:30. The station knights was shaking in fear. 

They know how archbishop Dolan get mad and his really mad, he just didn't show on his face.

"Sorry am lat-"

The archbishop Dolan gave a powerful punch. To the people it's not be fitting to priest to swing punches to anyone but today's exception. They are going to investigate the forbidden forest. They got news that a witch roaming the forest, some a demon was patrolling. To the church it's like a pest to exterminate.

On this world they living was 40% of the land for humans while the rest was for demons and demi human. When the great war begins the human races was on brick of defeat so the hero sacrifice himself as make a barrier dome. 

Thanks to the dome the demons can't invade the human territory but they are lurking outside the barrier. Right now only 5 kingdoms exist and 3 continent was protected by barrier. But the humans still keep fighting hoping that the take the land that stole from them.

The forbidden forest was a high restrictions area. That no humans entered. Although it was in the barrier, half of the forest was outside the barrier and it's area was wide. The people fear that place was curse. 

When the church of Gaia heard it they investigate month but the forest was wide. There are some incidents that the church party didn't returned or got insane. But the pope didn't gave up and send a strong holy knights and only few strong holy knights was dispatch.

"Today was supposed to be the big day of the party and yet a you....."

Archbishop cannot contained his anger. The knights was grabbing the archbishop's shoulder to stop. 

"Haaa...... What are you talking about old goat? I came here just like you said last night?!"

"DON'T SCREW ME BRAT?! FROM THE VERY BEGINNING I DIDN'T AGREE TO YOU'LL COME LATE?!"

"LIKE HELL I WANT TOO! IF MORGAN GAVE HIS MONEY I WON'T BE HERE!"

"HAAA?... YOU WANT YOU'RE BROTHERS EARNING? DON'T SCREW AROUND..... YOU'RE BROTHER ISN'T YOU'RE MOTHER!!!"

As the shouts continued many soldiers gathered around. The holy knights are the same they didn't want to see their archbishop Dolan to be more disgrace.

"Priest men do something"

As the captain was begging to stop his last resort was priest ken who was busy reading a bible. As he stared at two man fighting using words in wars priest ken spoke.

"Everybody kneel"

As he invoke magic the movement of everybody suddenly kneel. Mark resisted the magic but it was in vain.

The magic he use was voice of God. Anyone who listen to the priest words will followed but he can do this in one sentence and archbishop like Dolan wasn't effected.

"Haaa..... Priest ken can you stop the magic?"

Archbishop Dolan get up like it was nothing and when priest ken nodded he stop his magic. The reason he was on the ground was he got caught up by the knights weight.