Chapter 4: Alice and The Behemoth

While the archbishop was making a ruckus Alice look at the corpse of basilisk. Then she went to the top chest of basilisk. Using the holy sword Galvan she raise it and stab the middle of the chest. As she make a clean cut she took something in the heart.

The Trent can't move but it can attack. Without knowing the Trent's was trying to attack but then Alice release a bone chilling aura. Mark and the others felt it but archbishop who has resistance didn't feel the aura or rather. He didn't know because of his too anger.

The Trent was frost and patience to wait until she finish in order not to be killed.

She took the huge mana stone that size of the head of the person then she put it on her storage space and the priest was shock ignoring the chilling aura.

"She can use storage space?!"

While she was done she was covered with blood. Her clothes was dyed with red and she got trouble dissecting the basilisk because her hands was slipper and she smells stinks

As she use the holy sword as kitchen knife, the veins of archbishop was visible. Not only the treasured sword was in her possession. She even use it to dissecting the basilisk using it. His patiences was running out and didn't take it anymore.

He told his wounded knights to attack. The holy knights who also didn't like the mistreat of the holy sword, followed the command without question. They ignored the wounds of their body and charge.

The girl named Alice didn't look at them as their blade almost reach her but the a very large paw hit them like a slap and been thrown off. They hit the nearby tree or rather the Trent and the Trent who saw the giant beast are all fled including the crashed Trent.

"Oh my god"

Mark couldn't help but to be shock after he witness the beast in front of him. The behemoth who quickly rush to Alice. Defend her with his giant paw. He look like a giant black cat as his horns was too big for a tree trunk. His eyes was red and showing his teeth as he threaten them with a growl.

But the holy knights didn't gave up, they charge the behemoth once more but instead of taking them serious. The behemoth just simply squash them with his front paws. It was so quick that the holy knights didn't know that they been instant killed. The speed was so quick that mark think his paws was teleportated. 

"Haaa this is why I hate fanatics"

The demi human tiger casually went to the behemoth without raising his guards. Mark thought that he was a fool to fight him but he didn't fight or rather the behemoth didn't do anything to him 

"Alice anything I can do?"

Alice finish skinning the basilisk and took it's skin. She then look at the demi human tiger.

"Okay"

Alice didn't talk but the demi human tiger knew what she wants to do. Alice cut the basilisk's leg and the behemoth happily took it as he wag it's tail like a dog. Then she put the spoils in the behemoth's back as she tied the ropes.

"No way that behemoth was her pet?!"

Mukhoko spoke as his eyes almost pop out, mark who didn't know the behemoth ask mukhoko.

"What's a behemoth?"

"Behemoth was the EX class monster. It's a very top tier monster and difficult to kill a behemoth. It can kill a dragon and destroyed 3 countries if he wants"

Behemoth was a biggest pain for the kingdoms. In the past the behemoth destroyed a empire 500,000 years ago. Fearing the behemoth all the countries combined its strength and defeated the behemoth but the cost of human life was high. The death tow was succeed in 30 million including nobles and kings.