Chapter 1: punishment

In the throne room, everyone gathered by the king's command. They are all intense because the king was very angry. If a normal people say his current face they will be shaking in fear. 

"YOU'RE MAJESTY KING LARGO, I'LL PRESENT TO YOU THE FIRST PRINCE MARK"

As the announcer spoke all eyes are on prince mark, he was drag and chain by guards. The nobles who saw him got bitter and irritated smile. He was half naked as he drag only wearing a pants. 

For a high aristocrats it's not befitting to be a prince to be like that before showing himself to the king. The prince was drag and kneel both of his legs and look at his father.

As the prince saw his very angry face his face turned paled.

"My son do you know why you been chained and drag you here, disprite of your appearance?"

As the king spoke, prince mark answer nervously.

"No?"

The king was become even more angry than before. The people was shaking in fear as he's leaking his mana energy. Before things get worst the prime minister step in.

"You're majesty"

As he looks at the prime minister he nodded.

"Young prince do you really don't know what you have done?"

"No am really don't sure"

As the prime minister sight, he spoke calms with a bit of anger.

"Young prince you been here because one of the maids told us that you and the other young noble man. Drag a maid into you're room and also rape her"

As the minister spoke he answer boldly.

"So?"

The king was pissed and throw the crown on his head at the prince's face. The nobles was shock but after a death stare they became a scared animal. The prince was shock, his forehead was bleeding and look at the king with very afraid eyes.

"YOU BASTARD DO YOU REALLY DIDN'T DO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

"No f-father really i-i didn't do anything bad to the maid really?"

"LIKE HELL I'LL BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID?! AFTER THE CHAOS YOU HAVE DONE FROM YOU'RE PAST ACTION. DO YOU REALLY THINK I'LL BELIEVE OF ALL YOU'RE CRAP?!"

The nobles all nodded. In the past the prince destroyed the princess's painting and cry, he and the other young nobles beat up a son of their partner merchant causing to broke the contract and other events. As they think all other sins he committed the king spoke after calm down.

"The maid you tried to rape was the young daughter of archduke sire, she came here to tried as a property lady and yet a idiot like you........"

All nobles when paled as they heard archduke sire, his the very influential nobles from both king and people. They archduke was also the king's best friend and he save the king's life during war. The reason she became the maid is because she wants be like the young princess. She wants to proper watch the young princess how to be a pair lady since she always screw up.

After archduke ask the king, he highly denined it but after days of asking he decided to gave up and hide the true to everyone because the maids in the castle was protected by the king. No morons will lay their hands to the king's maid until his son broke it.

To king Largo the young princess of archduke sire was like her daughter. He even highly told the archduke how she work so hard to be a proper lady and yet it was all ruined because of his son.

When he heard the news he really want to cut his son and what's worst the archduke was also their with him. His face was the same as the king, but he didn't show it because he have dignity as the noble.

As the prince saw his face, the archduke didn't show any expression but he really wants to punch the prince's face even he fight all guards here.

After he stop speak the prince spoke.

"But fa-"

"Shut it"

With a very piercing gaze he didn't talk anymore and the prime minister continued.

"Young prince your crime is very serious, thanks to you the archduke sire's daughter Felicia was shaking in fear even with the comfort of princess Emilia, she was one step of insanity"

When archduke found his daughter she was shaking at the arms of princess Emilia. Her maid outfit was tattered and she was a mess. He was very pissed and punish the young nobles who lay their hands to his daughter except prince mark

As the prime minister stop speaking the heavy air didn't leave.

The prince look at his father one more time for hope but king  Largo look at him with very cold eyes.

"My son I'll hear by punish you to temporary stripped you're prince statues and sent to the city of lored near the border to be commoner. All financial will be cut off and you'll earn by yourself and also one of my royal guard will surveillance your action 24 hours. Until you'll make a good reputation at people's eyes you will never returned and if I'll died the temporary will became permanently if things didn't change. The second prince who was fighting in the border shall be temporary be crown Prince that is all"

The second prince's attitude was more better than the first prince. The nobles really wish that second prince was borned first but fate didn't let him. 

When all the nobles agreed the prince didn't accept it.

"But father I'll won't accept it"

"Shut up bastard whether you like it or not, you'll be going to lored even you died...... No I wish you died from the shame you commetted to the royal family and be sent there"

His father wasn't heartless in fact he was care father, all he wants was to see his children to be successfully but his problem son mark. He didn't know where he got wrong and his very different to his siblings who didn't even cared to the throne. But prince mark was different after his father spoke. He was enraged. 

Why will he send to the lored while his brother station there. he blamed the young maid for his misfortune today and curse his father to the bottom of his heart. As he was drag away he wants to say something but after his father's piercing gaze he shut him mouth. He feared that his father changes his mind and instead of executed.

He gritted his teeth as he was drag away like a animal.

After the meeting price mark was giving a commoner's clothes, a cheap sword, some money and a logged. His royal guard named Mukhoko gel Lancaster was the top 1 fresh graduate students from the royal knights academy. He dream to be the king's sword and his first mission was to watch the prince and if his life became endangered his will step in.

Muhoko's face was young and in mid 20's. His popular at men but misfortune to the ladies. He really wish he got himself a girlfriend. He hit maids in the castle with respect but after failure after failure he finally found a girl he loved.

They both in love just a meeting paste but after the prince punishment. He was given a mission, he was both graceful and heart breaking. He was glade that he was giving a mission but also heartbroken because he have to leave the palace.

He knows that it was his first meet of her and it will change in few days or weeks. He hate the prince for ruining his love life.

When the prince saw mukhoko he became irritated. Not only he saw mukhoko wears a cheap armor but he knew that mukhoko have stable income than him.

He was given only 1 gold, 5 silver and 30 copper coins. It will last in few months and high class hotels won't provide it.

He really curse his own misfortune and swear that he will revenge everyone including his father. After they sit on the merchant's carriage. They both left the capital and went to lored where his brother is waiting for him.