Chpt. 6 | 新たな始まり

ابدأ من البداية

            All the bottled up emotions I've had over the years break free. Sobs wrack throughout my entire body as I grip onto Splinter's robe, silently praying he doesn't let go. He gently rubs my back, doing his best to help calm me down. "Akari..." Tears run down April's cheeks as her hand comes up to cup her mouth. "I- I'm so, so, so, sorry! Please forgive m-me!" I continue to sob into his chest—My own chest twists with guilt and pain. "You've done nothing wrong, my Dear. You've been blinded by lies. You are a pure soul...I can sense it." Splinter smiles warmly as he wipes away my tears. "Thank you," I mumble breathlessly. "I never wanted to cause any trouble. I hope you can forgive me." If I had known the truth, I never would have helped my Grand- Shredder. I don't want to call him "my" anything. He's no family of mine.

            💜 "Of course! That's it!" 💙 "What do you mean, Donnie?" 💜 "Akari!" Donnie smiles as he strides over to me and grips my shoulders. "Yes, Donnie?" I tilt my head to the side, curious to what he's thinking. He clears his throat and smiles nervously. 💜 "You know your Grandfather well, don't you?" "Uh...well I thought I did. Why?" 💜 "I mean, you can tell us where we can find them! And maybe even how to stop them!" Realization hits me like a ton of bricks. "You're right!" I beam as I place my hands over his. "I can put an end to all of this." "No." "What? What do you mean "no", April?" "I mean you're not in this alone. We'll all stop Shredder... Together." She comes over and wraps her arms around my neck. "You're right. We all can." I smile as I hug April close—My attention turns towards the turtles and I smile at them as well. Everyone but Raph smiles back while he glares at me with his arms crossed.

            "But wait..." Everyone looks at April with confused expressions. "What is it, April?"

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

            Foot soldier: "Stand by to make entry. Let's move! Go- go- go-!" The Clan members open a manhole and drop in, one after the other. Suddenly, loud alarms go off in the lair, signaling there's a breach. Everyone runs off into different directions as April and Akari stay behind. Akari grips April's hand—She knows who it is; They both do. Shredder and his men are coming, and it's gonna be one hell of a fight.

            The Clan continue running through the sewers while the turtles gather around Donnie's computers to watch the security cameras. 💜 "Perimeter infringe. Breached! We have incoming! Oh, no! Oh, no! We got two breaches. Fan room, weapons wall!" 💙 "Mikey, flank right! Donnie, on me! We gotta go! Go, go!"

            Foot soldier: "Stand by to set charge. Lock and load. We're going on 10. No live ammo. Tranqs only. Take 'em alive!"

            "No! Get back!" Splinter yells out as one of the walls explodes, throwing everyone back. Splinter is the first to charge—He begins fighting multiple men at once. Foot soldier: "Get him! There they are! Neutralize them!" 💜 "They've got tranq darts!" 💙 "Well, don't let them hit your skin." Leo smirks as he and Donnie jump up and start dodging the tranqs while using their weapons to knock the guys out.

            Foot Soldier: "Let's go! Let's move! Over there! Tango at 12!" Mikey uses his nunchucks to deflect the darts. 🧡 "Wassup, brah? Oh, you think you can handle this, huh? I'm a snapping turtle, fool. Snap, snap, snap!" Mikey kicks three guys before falling on his back. He stumbles back up while checking his surroundings. 🧡 "I meant to do that! I meant to do it!"

             💜 "We got a breach in the fan room!" 💙 "Raph! Get to the fan room!" ❤️ "Why are you always telling me what to do?!" Raph glares at Leo as he punches a guy that comes up behind them. 💙 "Just go! Mikey, you gotta get the girls out of here, now!"