Damn.

I get up and walk back to the hospital bed and lay down. I stare up at the stars out of the skylight window. I watch as the sky gets brighter as the sun makes its appearance.

I look back down at Malia to see her asleep.

"The drug should be out of her system by now" I hear a voice say from outside.

"I know but how did it affect her? We can't let her go free. She can kill people. Innocent people to be exact and how would that look for the Vinceair business?" I hear another voice say.

What drug did that asswhole give her?

I hear a whimper at the door that was closed.

"Shoo" both the men said at the same time.

I see Malia wake up. She turns her head towards the door as it opens. The doctors walk straight towards her and uncuff her.

She gets up and walks to the empty hospital bed next to mine.

"Sir" one of the men say. "Your father would like to see you in his office this instant."

I groan as I get up and walk out the door towards my fathers office.

*Malia's POV*

Numb.

In one word to describe what I feel right now the word would be numb.

I walk to my room and turn on some Teen Wolf to see if that could ease my mind. Which I might add didn't help at all.

My mind drifted off to what happened last night. I said something to someone I should have never told anybody and the worst part about it is that I can't fix it.

I see Dash jump up on my bed. He walks up to me and rests his head on my lap.

I gave him good pats as I watched the show. God, it's like the universe is out to get me. I sit and watch as Allison dies in Scott's arm.

Throughout my life I want someone to love me the way Scott loved Allison. But being married to someone who I barely know is not such a good start. Including the times he's tried to kill me and physically hurt me. Definitely not even close.

I hear my door creak open. I keep my arms peeled on the tv knowing exactly who it is.

Ace.

I feel him sit down on the edge of the bed. I look over at him to see that hes looking at the tv.

"Why and how the hell did she die?" He asked sternly.

I grab the remote and restart the whole episode.

Ace gets comfy and his eyes stay peeled to the tv.

"Lame way to die" He scoffs as the Oni stabbed Allison.

I look over at him to see him staring at me.

"Show some emotion on that face of yours." He says.

I look back at the tv. I know exactly what he's talking about. I've been through this before. The pain, the numbness, the regret. I've been through it and if I know one thing it's that once the numbness goes away I can return to the happy little girl I was.

"What I said last night." I start off. "You can't tell anyone. You take that secret of mine to the grave."

"Why'd you do it?" he questions.

I stay silent and don't respond

"You can go now" I say as the episode ends.

"I'll stay here," he says as he makes his way under the covers.

"You know you're annoying." I say annoyed as the next episode plays.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks.

"Navy blue." I say "what about yours?"

"Red," he says.

"I thought it would have been black or white" I say in all honesty.

"And why is that?" he asks. "That's all you wear."

"I don't" He says as he scoffs.

"Wanna bet" I say as I get up and run out of my room and towards his. I look back and see speed walking after me.

I run into his room and open his closet. "See" I say looking back at him revealing his white and black clothes.

"At least I don't always wear dark colored clothes" He says, looking me up and down like I'm some kind of snack.

I look at what I'm wearing. It is true. I've never been fond of wearing bright colored clothes.

I cross my arms like a kid and scrunch up my face.

"Leave it like that" He says looking at my face. "You look better like that"

I feel my cheeks burn a little. I cover my face with my shirt to hide my lame blush.

I let go of my shirt and see Ace is gone.

God I swear if he unpauses the show I'm skinning him alive. I run to my room and find him sitting watching the show.

I run to the kitchen and grab the sharpest knife I see and make my way up to my room. He's still sitting there watching the show.

"Get that fucking knife out of your hand" he says still paying attention to the tv. "As you wish" I say as a smirk appears. I throw the knife straight at him but he catches it before it hit him.

"Start the episode over again" I pout. He grabs the remote and throws it at me. "You do it," he says with his smirkish smile.

I grab the remote and restart the episode.

It was now two in the morning and Ace was fast asleep. I take this as an opportunity to clean my stinky self off. I walk in the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I start the shower and hop in.

After I'm done taking a shower I hop out and dry off. I throw on a pair of clean clothes I brought in the bathroom before I got in the shower. I unlock the door and walk towards my bed. I get under the covers and lay on the very edge of the bed.

I wake up to my legs tangled in Aces and my head was snuggled right into his chest. For the first time in a while I feel safe. I know it's weird to say that I feel safe in the arms of someone who has tried to kill me but it's true.

Ace's arm was wrapped around my torso holding me close to him as he slept peacefully.

I try to break free from his hold but that doesn't work. He pulled me closer to him and he tightened his grip around. I decided to cherish this moment, both of us closer than ever before and I liked it.

Sorry I lied to you guys. I said I was goon post another one last night.

I started typing it and then I reread it and it was horrible. I did this another 3 or 4 times until I gave up and went to bed.

Now that it's a new day this chapter is way better then the ones before.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Next part will be out in a few hours.

*NOT EDITED*