"Apparently you sang one of Bruno Mars' songs.", Nick added to his information as he saw that I was struggling to put the pieces together. Realisation hit me. I knew now where I was singing with F1 drivers around. I never did that. But I sang That's What I Like back in the hotel in France. And I had my window open. One of them must have heard me.

"Oh yea!", I said then to show him I remembered. "Yes, it's true. I do play some instruments as well."

"Which ones?", he asked me and looked to his right. Probably to check the time that was still left in this interview. 

"Well, the guitar as you found out. And then Piano and a little bit of the drums.", I explained. 

"So, if not movies, is there your own music planned?", he asked me. It was the first time that I was being asked something other than about Formula One or acting. Or myself of course. 

"Oh, I would love to release my own music, but there is nothing planned until now. Maybe a little later in my career. Right now I'm just trying to focus on acting, but you never know what is going to happen, so...", I explained my thoughts as well as I could. I really would love to release my own music, but Julian and my mother decided to focus on acting now. But I had to make sure to deliver it as something I want. I couldn't just tell in an interview that my management didn't allow me to do something. I would be fired instantly.

"Well, only disappointment with you today." Nick laughed to make sure I knew it was irony. But I got that even without his small laughing break, so I just laughed along with him. "If something changes, I hope we will be the first ones to know?"

"Yes, of course!", I said a little too excited and laughed. Of course, I couldn't seriously promise him that BBC will be the first source to know if I have some new projects planned. 

"Great. Thank you for your time and all the best to you.", Nick said and smiled. 

"Thanks, you too.", I responded and waved, before I logged out of the call. Julian came into the room and picked up the laptop. He must have listened to the conversation in the other room. He had to watch what I said of course. 

"Great job.", he stated and I thanked him. 

"So, we can leave now, right? For Silverstone?", I asked and looked at my manager who walked across the room to pack the laptop into his bag. My bags and suitcase was already packed and waited to be picked up at the same wall that Julian was now standing at. I've been excited to finally leave for the past two hours now. I didn't want to miss much of the time I had there. Mostly because I didn't know when would be the next race I could attend. He laughed and turned around to me. 

"Yes, we can leave now.", he said and I jumped up from the sofa. 

"Great, then what are we waiting for?", I asked and walked past him to grab my bags. Julian followed me out of my flat and to the car, where we put our bags into the back and Julian started to drive toward the British GP.

---

During the drive, I texted both Daniel and Pierre that I was coming to Silverstone but both of them didn't respond. Well, I somewhat expected them not to because free practice one was just starting when Julian and I left my flat in London. I wanted to let Lando know as well that I was on my way, but I once more realised that I haven't got his number. So I send Daniel another text, saying to not tell Lando about me coming. If I couldn't tell him myself, I at least wanted it to be a surprise. 

When we arrived in Northampton, Julian decided to quickly check-in into our hotel, the Hilton hotel in town, and then drive to the race circuit. I also decided to quickly change into a new outfit, a somewhat more comfortable one. The navy blue blouse I was wearing for the interview really was even uncomfortable to sit in, so I changed into skinny jeans and a crop top that covered all of my upper body though. Only my arms were sleeveless since the sun was out and the air was fairly warm. New white Nike sneakers, which I took from the wardrobe of my last TV appearance, rounded up the outfit. Some sunglasses on my nose protected my eyes from the sun. I also grabbed an oversized sports jacket in case I got cold.