Others blankedly stares at her.

Mallika feels anxious...when Monika put a hand on her shoulder,

" Me too..i was afraid to say but seeing you makes me brave enough to say" she smiles softly at her.

Mallika sighed.... a flood of relief flows through her body and she smiles at Monika back.

"Kartikey..." Harrsh looked at Kartikey who turns around.

"You haven't seen these dreams?" He asked.

Kartikey blinked...he suddenly realised, "YES! He is the only one who haven't watched a singel nightmare like others...but why?"

"N-no" he nodded and everyone not very but gets shock.

"How come you are the lucky one?" Devesh mocked .

Kartikey was goin to answer when Mr.Minhyuk came, "ahh you all are here!"

"Yes Mr.Minhyuk" Kinshuk smiles.

"Have you seen outside?" He asks.

"No we haven't why? Is it raining again?" Monika furrows.

"No no there's a beautiful rainbow outside!" he exclaims.

"Ahh really?"

Everyone rushed to see.... the girls went on roof top and the boys went outside.

Really it's a beautiful scene. So good to see by eyes.

Kinshuk runs inside to take out his camera..and Kartikey went out of the farm house to have a good spot for taking picture with Devesh and Harrsh.

They were looking at it when an old lady came..Kartikey notices her first.

She was nearly his grandmother's age white hair..wrinkles on skin. Seems like someone from the native place. She has a bag on her back and a bottle in her hand.

"SALESMAN?" Kartikey thoughts when the old lady came and stop in front of the three .

"Hello" she says blowing down.

"Hello grandma" the three did the same.

"Will you like to have some orange juice?" She asks her voice shaking due to her age.

They looked at each other.

"Umm...we don't mind" Harrsh says smiling brightly.

"What's the cost?" Devesh asked.

"It's free..i see you are tourists. And honestly tourists comes here rarely and i feel good when someone new come here..so it's for you" she says in her shaky voice as she hands them a pouch filled with bottles.

She then bows and leave. Kartikey felt a bit uneasy he turns to look at the old woman before entering the home when he found no one.

Kartikey couldn't believe his eyes...how come that old lady walked so fast?

Before he could think more he was called inside.

"Ahh!! I'm thirsty..." Harrsh wines.