Chapter 15

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is Zee Pruk Panich who starred with Saint in the BL series "Why R U"

Third Person POV

This is a final  boarding call for Thai Airways International flight 207 with nonstop service to Bangkok, all preferred passengers should be on board at this time, kob khun krab

Saint hurried as best as he could, his heart weighing like a ton of bricks as he joined the other passengers who were scrambling to go through the connecting tube to the plane.

The airline staff were at the entrance of the plane greeting every passenger with friendly smiles and bows.

Saint managed a pale smile at the pretty flight stewardess who greeted him and ushered him into the plane.

As the plane started to taxi off the runway the first of Saint's tears that he had managed to hold back so far started to roll down his cheek.

Saint kept on asking himself, am I doing the right thing? Did Perth deserve to be treated the way I have treated him? Should I contact him to let him know that I believe I have made a wrong decision and that I want to get back together with him again?

Saint refused the snack that the pretty flight stewardess offered him but he accepted the offer of a drink to soothe his parched throat.

Saint felt the ice cold water trickle down his throat, comparing the sensation to what his heart was feeling right now. Everything felt icy cold without Perth by his side.

Saint shook his head. He was determined to forget Perth. He was looking forward to the company of Zee who had promised to cook him a nice dinner on his return to Bangkok.

"Saint!"

Saint turned his head in the direction of the voice. Zee was among the rest of the crowd waiting for the passengers to come through to the arrival area.

Saint waved back, managing just the hint of a smile to Zee.

Zee gave Saint a tight hug before taking the handle of Saint's carryall luggage.

"I parked my car at the lower level of the airport parking lot so we will have to take the elevator down," Zee informed him.

"No problem," Saint said, trying not to make his voice sound gloomy.

"How was your flight?" Zee asked as he started to maneuver his car out of the parking lot.

"Uneventful," Saint replied.

Throughout the trip to Zee's condo unit, Saint struggled to keep up with the conversation. Saint hoped that Zee did not notice that his reply to Zee's question consisted of only one word or two.

"Here we are!" Zee said with happy excitement as he parked the car in his building's parking lot. Zee took out Saint's carryall luggage and handed it over to him.

"Do you intend to spend the night here with me or do you prefer to go back to your place after dinner?" Zee asked, hoping that Saint would agree to the former suggestion.

"How about I decide on that after dinner?" Saint asked.

"You are such a tease," Zee said with a shake of his head but he was smiling. Either way he was going to enjoy Saint's company tonight.

Zee was turning the key on the lock of his front door but before he could even turn the knob, the door burst wide open from inside.

"Surprise!!!"

A/N: The image above does not belong to me

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is Kaownah Ittipat who played the role of Lhong in the BL series "TharnType"

"Hey, babe, guess what present I brought for you this evening?" Kaownah exclaimed happily, his arms wide open waiting to receive Zee's embrace, unaware of Saint standing behind Zee.

Zee stood in the doorway like a statue unable to say or do anything.

Zee was galvanized into action when Saint started walking away with his carryall luggage towards the exit of the condominium.

"Babe! Where are you going???" Kaownah called out with much confusion from the doorway.

Where was his boyfriend Zee going and why was he walking away so fast? Kaownah still had not noticed the presence of Saint in the shadows of the dimly lit corridor of the condominium.

"Saint! Wait! I can explain!" Zee called out to Saint who was fast disappearing from him.

"Stay away from me," Saint ordered Zee as he tapped on his phone app to call for taxicab service.