Chapter 8

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Saint's POV

The moment Perth's lips touched mine, I forgot all about my favorite dessert. It could wait. My more favorite dessert was right here, enveloping his arms all around me, making me feel loved so tenderly like never before.

I kissed him back and the atmosphere changed.

He deepened the kiss and I could feel his tongue trying to push its way into my mouth. I willingly gave it access.

I felt him guiding me to the bed.

Wait, what am I doing? Was I letting passion take over my brain? When this was over, would we be on our separate ways again?

I instinctively pulled away from his embrace.

He looked at me, his eyes seeming to be unfocused, like I had to bring him back from space.

"What?" he asked, his voice coming out raspy and breathy.

"I'm ... I'm not sure that ... " I was actually not sure what I wanted to say.

"You're not sure that Zee would approve?" he asked bitterly.

I pushed him away so hard that he almost lost his balance.

"No, I'm afraid that I will get threatening messages from Bas if he finds out that I spent the night with you in a hotel," I said angrily.

"Bas???" he looked totally puzzled.

A/N: The image above does not belong to me

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

To those who might not know him, his name is Bas Suradet, the original 'Wayo' of 2Moons and a member of SBFive and currently filming the movie "Tell the World I Love You" with Perth.

"Oh, come on now," I said. It was my turn to speak bitterly. "You have been seen several times with him coming from a dinner date."

"We were not dining alone, you dummy!" oh shit, I made him angry enough to raise his voice at me. "The movie producer and the director and the rest of the cast were with us. Some fans took clips only of us and made it appear that we were by ourselves."

"You are filming a movie with Bas?" I asked, my eyes widening.

He pursed his lips and looked like he regretted what he just said. Was it supposed to be something that needed to be kept under wraps?

"I'm sorry, Perth," I said. "I didn't mean to jump to all the wrong conclusions."

He sighed audibly.

"It's okay," he said. "But what about Zee, are you in a relationship with him? Why is he not with you on this vacation of yours?"

Should I tell him? But what would his reaction be if I told him.

I kept quiet for a long time.

We stood facing each other, not moving. It was as if we were both in a freeze frame.

Suddenly, Perth turned away and started walking towards the door.

"Wait!" I called out sharply.

Perth stopped walking and turned around to look at me.

He waited. And he waited. And ...

"We ... we ... " I felt as if my tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth.

"Are you going to tell me, or not?" Perth asked impatiently.

"We broke it off," there it was out. I felt like I had just put a gun to the side of my head and had finally pulled the trigger after a long moment of indecision.

Perth was silent for a long time, as if he was trying to let what I just said sink in fully into his brain.

Then as if in slow motion, I watched as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. I watched as he made a few finger movements on the screen and then put the phone to his ear.

"Iain?" I heard him say. "Would you please pick me up from my hotel?"

For some crazy reason, the only thought that entered my mind was, when did he even get the chance to exchange numbers with Iain amidst all the commotion that had happened in Iain's house?

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.