Rejection Pt~2

Reader overdoses and gets sent to the Hospital Wing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione's Pov:

It has now been 3 Days since I've rejected Y/N Y/L/N,She seemed happy without me,too happy.We haven't had many interactions from the past 3 days, I've been having these feeling down the pit of my stomach,but I shook my head and didn't acknowledge it.

I was walking down the Halls with Ronald by my side,He asks"Hey Hermione,what happened to Y/N? They haven't been around with you lately.."He looked concerned,"Its nothing Ronald besides,Im sure their fine." We we're walking down the moving stairs when it suddenly moved,I held on to the sides quickly but Ronald had slipped and fell.

He whimpers"Bloody Hell" He sat up,"Oh come on Ron" I say worried,getting him up,"You need to get sent to the Hospital Wing."

Y/N's Pov:

I was about to take my Fifth pill of the day when suddenly someone barged into my room.

I looked up to the person who barged in without knocking slightly taken aback it was Draco,I looked at him with a bored expression.

Draco then spoke,"Y/N you should stop that."I looked at him surprised how he knew I was taking a pill again.

My Happy Pill.

(I just made this up and thought it'd be ok with the pill)

"Y/N please,I don't need you to take those pills to make yourself happy."He says anger rising up in his voice,I replied,"I don't think I can be happy without knowing she doesn't like me back and didn't even get to give me a chance..Just a chance would've been nice.." I take a pill without a care in the world,"Didn't you just take one earlier this morning?!"Draco asked furiously,"I did,so what?" I said plainly,"So what?,So what?!- Are you trying to overdose yourself?!"
I shrugged lightly,not really in the mood to argue,"Maybe" Draco was slightly taken aback of what I've said,"Y/N,How many pills have you taken today..?"I shrugged trying to keep up with him,"I don't know 4,maybe?" Draco's eye's widened,"4!?You are a bloody idiot!"Says an angry ferret,I yawn my eyelids beginning to get heavier,"Yeah yeah,Draco..Im..Im okay."I say and everything went black.

Draco's Pov:

"Yeah yeah,Draco..Im..Im okay." They say before they collapsed on the floor, Luckily I caught them before they fell,I shake them lightly.

"Y/N?"

I was met with silence.

"Y/N"

Silence

"Y/N!"I yelled.

No response..

They overdosed themselves.

Harry's Pov:

As I was just about to go to the Slytherin common room I bumped into Hermione carrying Ron with her,Ron has his arm around Hermione's shoulder for support.

I look at them confused of what happened to Ron,"He slipped then fell down the moving stairs", Hermione says,My eyes widened a bit,"Can you take him to the Hospital Wing, He's kinda heavy-",She was cut off by none other than Ron,"Oi,Im not that Bloody heavy!",I snicker and took him to the Hospital Wing.

Hermione going somewhere elsewhere.

Hermione's Pov:

I walk down the Hallways up to go to the Gryffindor common room and read for a bit.

I sat at the couch lost in my thoughts,so much for reading.

Im feeling a lot of people might feel...

loneliness..

Why am I feeling this way..?

I have Harry and Ron with me..

But I don't think its them that I need right now...

Its them who I need to be with...

Draco's Pov:

As I was taking a fainted Y/N with me I came across McGonagall,"Oh my,What happened?",She said worried,"She overdosed herself,She needs to be taken to the Hospital Wing!"I cried out,"Come along now deary"She leads the way to the Hospital Wing as I had Y/N in my arms.

There we're students who we're blocking the way.

Dammit!

"Move out of the way!"I yelled,They scattered.

We we're now at the Hospital Wing and took Y/N in an empty bed and took her arm with mine,I didn't care who or what was around me all I want to know is Y/N must be Okay.

Madam Pomfrey came by asking what had happened,I told her they overdosed themselves.

Harry's Pov:

After I took Ron in the Hospital Wing I stayed with him for a bit,As I was about to ask Ron if his ankle still hurt, someone had went inside the Hospital Wing.

I saw Draco place Y/N down on an empty bed,My eyes widened.

No..

As Madam Pomfrey asked what had happened to them,Draco spoke.

"They overdosed themselves"

Ron's Pov:

As Draco said those words my eyes widened.

Y/N overdosed themselves..?

I thought worriedly,with a blink of an eye,Harry seemed to be by Y/N's side,who can blame him? I'd probably do the same but I can't.