Chapter 2: Unexpected meeting

Start from the beginning

One day Killer awoke very early due to some weird noises, Killer groaned a bit as she woke up. Killer slowly walked over to her window and saw a carriage, Killer gasps and quickly goes to her closet to change.

'Why would the maids or knights come so early? Why did they come today they shouldn't have come' was all Killer could think. She quickly put on her corset and dress, tightened the corset a bit, and soon tied up her hair.

A few seconds later maids came rushing in, they seemed to know that Killer would hear the commotion. They forced her to change to another more elegant dress and cover most of her face, Killer was confused.

Soon Killer was dragged out of the room, they gave her a quick breakfast. Killer was confused and lost, she looked scared over to her parents who also seemed confused and tired.

"What is going on?" asked Mr. Target.

"Since other girls have annoyed the princes they have decided to just do it all more quickly, especially prince Nightmare" one of the maids explained, Killer desperately looked over to her parents.

"But I wasn't supposed to meet him until around the next month" exclaimed Killer.

"Shut it, you should accept what's happening and be excited!" scolded one of the maids but quickly backed away as both Mr. and Mrs. Target glared at her. Soon Killer was dragged into the carriage which headed to the castle.

Everything felt tenser than before, the normal fresh breath that Killer used to know became heavy and hard to breathe. As the carriage entered the castle grounds Killer did not notice she was holding her breath, Killer finally breathed. She breathed in and out relaxing, she would need to meet both princes from what she heard the maids talking about. They were in another carriage just behind her. She could hear them talking about how they thought that she, Killer, would either fail or get it.

Soon the maids started arguing but silenced themselves when some knights started nearing them. The knights helped Killer down and guided her inside the castle, Killer looked around in shock and she found it very beautiful. They guided her to this room where she stayed the rest of the morning.

Killer didn't know what to do, the maids told her that she couldn't touch anything in the room and would have to wait. So Killer listened and stayed still. Soon the door was opened, and a young man stood there looking shocked when he saw Killer standing there. He was wearing a golden crown and most of his clothes were golden too. His face wasn't visible though, a weird type of cloth covered most of it.

"Oh my! The maids told you to not touch anything, am I right?" the golden boy asked. Killer nodded, his eyes widened even more if that was even possible.

He had a light brown skin color and golden hair. His eyes seemed to be golden too but Killer couldn't really see them. The prince was very beautiful.

"Are you okay?" Killer asked nervously as he seemed very nervous.

"I'm so sorry! Maids can be very strict to the ones who come over to ask for my brothers and my marriage" he says nervously.

"Do not worry, I'm okay" Killer smiled, "I'm Killer" she added bowing down.

"You may call me Dream," the golden boy said bowing. "Come, let's go get lunch" Dream said, Killer nodded and walked behind him. As they walked to the dining room which was quite far away from the looks of it, Dream and Killer talked and got to know more about each other.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but... why is everything so rushed?" Killer asked, confused. Dream looked over to her, a bit nervous.

"Most of those who come here to try and marry me and my brother just come to kill us or take our money so our father wants us to finish this as quickly as we can" Dream explained, Killer, nodded understanding. Dream sighed.