"Can you guys shut up or take this somewhere else?" I complain.

Ace turns to look at me immediately smacking me across the face good and hard. "What the-" I start but get cut off by Ace grabbing my throat and throwing me against the wall. I hit the wall then the ground.

My head was now throbbing as a feel a warm liquid hit my hand. I look at the red liquid on my hand then at Ace, his face showing no emotion, only anger. Dash runs out of the room and plants himself next to me.

"What the hell" I yell as I start standing up.

I hear a gun cock and feel it being placed on my head.

I quickly move out of the way and maneuver my hand in a quick motion, stealing the gun from its holder. I was a little slower from last time but still good.

I point the gun at the holder.

"Go on, shoot me!" Ace yelled angrily.

"Aw, is the princess scared to pull the trigger?" He says in a childish teasing voice.

"You wish" I laugh back at him pulling the trigger. The bullet hit his leg.

He stood there like nothing happened.

"Don't worry" I say putting the gun in safety mode. It's not like I hit anything major.

I placed the gun on my side so only my shorts and underwear held it. I smirked then started to walk away Dash following from behind me.

God I missed this.

I hear footsteps come up from behind me. I quickly kick them in the stomach then throw a sharp right hook. The guy Ace was bickering with earlier layed on the floor. I see Ace quickly limp over to me. "Dash stay" I say seeing that he was about to lunge and bite the crap out of him.

He grabs me by the neck and pushes me against the wall.

"Who do you work for?" He yelled.

"No one" I say as I feel a smile creep up on my face.

I mean it was true.

"Tell your dog to go to your room before I kill him." He says as he grabs the gun from my side.

"Dash bed." I say still looking at Ace.

Dash runs to my room.

ACEY POOH! I hear someone yell in a seductive way. We both turn our head to the source of the voice.

A girl wearing only lingerie comes into sight.

"Oh my." She gasps looking at us.

"Acey did she do that to you." She says looking at his leg.

Ace looked down and his dark grey sweatpants were mostly stained with blood. He looks back up to me.

"Ya right you didn't hit something important." He said unamused

"Well anyway Acey pooh come in your room I have a surprise." The girl said as she started to walk into the room.

"Ya, go fuck your slut." I say looking into his eyes.

"Acey come on." She said as she twirled her hair and biting her lip.

"Fuck" He yelled tigtening his grip on my throat.

My oxygen was cut off and I could no longer breathe. I clawed at his arms but he didnt let go.

"Go Acey kill her" The girl yipped. He was shoocken out of his trance at her words and looked at me. He smiled at the sight of me. I was fighting for my  life and all he could do was smile? I bring my hands down to stop the show he was enjoying.

I quickly snatched the gun in his hand but he took it right back.

"Bitch" I say as black dots started to cover my vision.

His grip started to loosen. The black dots go away and I gasp for air. I look at Ace. His face was pale and he gripped onto my hair.

I heard a gasp. I look over to see a man in all black slit the throat of that slut. I look at Ace again. I saw a knife buried into his side.

With his leg injury and now the knife that was pierced into his side he finally fell taking me with him. He lets go of his grip on my hair. "Run" He mumbles.

"No" I say as a tear falls down my face.

Why was I crying? I didn't care for him. Right?

Sorry for the wait.

I don't have much to say right now only that I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Next part will be posted soon

*Not Edited*