"But I found nothing on this curse," I sighed in frustration.

"You should know that if it's not in those books, then I have no clue," she informed me, taking a sip of tea.

"So there's no way to break it?" I despaired, feeling defeated.

"Not necessarily," she smirked, noticing my reaction. "I don't know how it works, but I do know of a coven that might be able to help."

"What coven?" I asked eagerly.

"The Luplosia coven," she whispered, her eyes intense.

"Why didn't our ancestors seek them out?" Blake spoke up.

"That remains a mystery," she shrugged. "But if you're determined to break the curse, that's where you need to start."

Luna's piercing blue eyes scanning us as if trying to assess our worth. "Anyway they hate our kind, and we can't seem to find them, but you," she said, pointing a finger in my direction. "You can."

"How can she find them if we can't?" Blake asked, sounding skeptical.

"She's a human gamma, and she has a lot more potential than you think she has," she replied, grinning. Blake scratched the nape of his neck, still unsure.

"But how can I?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

"It's for us to know and for you to find out, because we can't find them," she said, sighing.

"I'll try my best," I promised her with a smile.

"You remind me of my goddaughter," she said, her voice tinged with sadness.

"Where is she?" I asked, sensing that something was wrong.

"Dead," she whispered, her eyes filling with tears that she tried to hold back.

"I'm sorry," I said sympathetically, feeling a pang of sadness for her loss.

"It's..." she trailed off as we sensed someone behind us. We turned to see a tall man with jet-black hair standing behind us. He was dressed in a suit, but his presence exuded power and authority.

"There is a former Alpha and Luna, a present Alpha and Luna, they want to meet you," he bowed, indicating towards the door.

"Send them in," she said, her tone commanding.

Moments later, a man and a woman entered the room. The man was tall and muscular, with dark hair and piercing blue eyes, while the woman was beautiful with long golden hair and bright green eyes. They both exuded power and authority, and I could sense Blake tensing up beside me.

"What brings you here?" Luna asked as they entered.

"We are here to invite you to the ceremony of crowning my son as the alpha," the man spoke, and I noticed Blake tense up even more.

"Why are you all standing? Come, have a seat," Luna said, motioning for them to sit down. It seemed like a mistake because as soon as they saw us, they were in shock, and we were in shock looking at them. It was Steve, Louise, and Matt's father Simon, the Alpha, and mother Crystal, the Luna.

"What are you both doing here?" Steve asked, and I looked at Blake, who was as speechless as I was.

"We..." I stuttered, unable to form a coherent sentence.

"I asked something?" Steve looked at Blake, who continued to stare at him, unable to speak.

"Do you know each other?" the Luna asked, and we turned our heads towards her.

Blake and I both nodded, and Steve spoke up. "Yes, Javeria."

"Javeria? Aren't you Luna?" I frowned, confused.