"Where are your crutches?" he asked as we sat down on the ground. "Oh shit I forgot about those", I looked down at my bandaged ankle and felt a sting but it was nothing really.

"You're Jade." he repeated quietly to convince himself and pulled his knees up to his chest.

"You can't tell anyone though, dad will get mad. Also, Kachan knows." I said and he nodded.

"But how could you move with all those injuries, Endeavor said he was going to catch you because he basically roasted you alive"

I scoffed, "Endewhore couldn't catch me on his best day. Bloody idiot couldn't get out of a dumpster for like 3 minutes."

He smiled at my remark. "You're really nice Shoto, I'm glad I'm friends with you"

It was like he'd never thought anyone could like him because he didn't speak for a long time.

"you really mean that?"

I nodded. He smiled too but then his expression got serious. "Regardless of that, I'm going to beat you too, without his power. I'll become the best without him. I will completely reject him"

I looked up at the ceiling. "You shouldn't think about it like that-"

"like what? Like I wasn't born to live upto the impossible standard that Endeavor couldn't live up to?" He interrupted

"This quirk is a curse forcefully pushed onto me. I was created- I was literally created for a rivalry between my father and Allmight, Izuku." He took a breath. "I will deny him to my last breath. I will never use his power" I sighed.

"But isn't it kinda...your power?"

He looked at me and his eyes went wide again. "wh-what?", he asked.

"Well...the way I see it, your mother has an ice quirk and that dick has a fire quirk." I paused before continuing.

"You have both. Your right side isn't your mothers and your left side will never be Endeavor's.", I smiled.

"It's yours, no one else's. Yours"

He didn't say anything, just stared at the ground.

"So what is your quirk?"

"hmm? Oh, I don't have one." I said, waiting for him to push me away or scream in disgust or something, but he didn't.

"That's amazing...how on earth can you move like that? And you said you beat the teachers too, goddamn"

Well that was a first.

"Thanks" he nodded again and there was some silence until he said

"I'm gonna start calling him Endewhore."

I laughed, "I've been trying to get it to catch on for so long."

"Students who made it past the second round, make your way to the main arena." dad called from the intercom. "Izuku Aizawa, report to the announcers box."

He got off the floor and pulled me up by my good arm, I wished him luck and went back to the room dad was in. When I entered he spun around in his chair and scowled.

"Where are your crutches?", he asked. I looked down and just my luck, I left them on the ground. "I uh....you're the best dad in the world." he groaned but I saw the smile on his face. He stood up and hugged me.

"You done being mad at me?", he asked, I looked at the ground. "I'm just in a good mood." He pulled away, "why's that?", I shook my head. "nothing- what the hell?"

He picked me up and put me on the chair. "You shouldn't be walking without the crutches, idiot.", I rolled my eyes, "if I see you without your crutches again then I will strap you to a wheel chair and let Zashi wheel you to Chiyo", I looked at him wih horror and he smirked.

"My crutches are in the hallway near the 1A waiting room" I said as fast as I could. He smiled and left to get it. I waited in the lonely room until he came back with the unnecessary aid.

"I got some more fruit for you, when I told Chiyo you weren't eating enough she hit me 7 times and yelled at Lunchrush." He massaged his shin  and placed a bowl of exotic fruit before me. "Here is an assortment of fruit that has all the fat and vitamins or some crap, eat it before I get beat up by an old lady again please"

I took the fork next to the bowl and poked a piece of mango? I'd never had mango before so this was an experience. I bit into it and-

Sweet mother of god

"Dude. Try. This. Shit.", I said the dad, he rolled his eyes and stuck a piece of mango in his mouth. "What's that?", he asked, holding his fingers to his mouth and pointing at it with his injured arm. He was about to take another piece when I swatted his arm away.

"Its mine is what it is.", he lunged at me and I maneuvered through his arms, "I will tell Granny Chiyo about this and she will kick your ass. Go get more mango from Lunchrush", he huffed and stepped to the side. I smiled,

Asshole.