"Nope. She's been out. Her dressings need to be changed soon though, but I would prefer her to wake up on her own. She seems calmer when she wakes up naturally."

Next he pulls out a stack of books varying in themes and subjects.

"Draco seriously, I have a whole library. She will have plenty to read."

He doesn't respond to him, and pulls out another stack of books, and drops them down next to the other in a loud thump as he makes eye contact with Theo, daring him to say something.

He grabs the other large bag, and walks over to the closet they had emptied for her. While he was a fan of seeing her in his clothes, he wanted her to have what made her the most comfortable.

He pulls out a couple pairs of the extremely tight, and wonderfully taboo to his own upbringing, muggle jeans that she was always wearing. She hadn't been able to tell him her size beyond medium, and he didn't realize at the time how complex and unnecessary women's sizing was. Medium was not enough. So he guessed and bought 3 pairs in 4 different sizes. He had done the same with the sweaters, blouses, dresses, and shoes as well.

"Do you need any help?" Theo grabs one of the sweaters and looks it over. "This looks like something she would wear. She was always wearing big baggy sweaters in the library. It was bloody cold in there though."

"She wore them everywhere, not just the library."

Theo shrugs.

"Yeah well, I mostly saw her in the library. We never talked of course, but around 3rd year, we started this weird ritual of always smiling at each other when we walked by our tables. You know she was one of the few people who would acknowledge I was alive?"

"That sounds like her."

Theo nods his head and looks back down into the bag. A small laugh escapes through his pressed lips.

"Draco, I think you forgot a couple of things..."

"What? How?"

"Yeah, yeah I know, I am wondering the same thing looking around at all this shit, but yeah you definitely did."

Draco looks around to the literal piles of objects he had been bringing back to the rooms over the past two days. How could he have forgotten anything?

"You didn't get her... uhm... ugh... any delicates."

"Delicates?"

"You know, undergarments. Bras, panties."

Draco stares at his friend without blinking.

Fuck.

"Shit."

How was he supposed to buy her those items? There was not a world that existed where Draco Malfoy would walk into a female undergarment store, and pick out sensitive items for a girl he wasn't having sex with.

No world ever.

"It's alright mate. I mean, I'm sure she won't need them too much to stay in my rooms for the next 6 months. I don't think there is a lot of point to the pieces anyways, but maybe we should ask Pansy or Daphne to be sure. Maybe they have ordering catalogs for those pieces too?"