Chapter 17: New Phantom Catchers

Magsimula sa umpisa

Ruru: I knew that would make someone laugh.

Sekai then brings out his Phone.

Sekai: I'm joining a subscription. Hanako is gonna kill me for joining.

Ruru saw Kyle still looks upset. Haruhiko saw and had an Idea.

Haruhiko: Hey Kyle, Do you have slumber parties with your friends?

Kyle: Yeah?

Haruhiko: Well, what I though is to get your spirit up again and for us to celebrate ourselves for becoming Phantom catchers, We can have a slumber party at your house...if thats ok with your mother?

Kyle: I think she won't mind.

Ruru: Alright, a slumber party!

Haruhiko: See you tonight?

Kyle: Everyone will be there.

*Timeskip, brought by Chibi Kyle feeling nervous*

Everyone was now at Kyle's House for the slumber party. Ruru was worried about Kyle's Phantom side.

Haruhiko: Are you alright, Ruru? You look more sad like Kyle is.

Ruru: I'm just...a little worried about Kyle and his Phantom side.

Haruhiko: Don't worry, I think it's some sort of after effects from Fear?

Ruru: I think you right...sort of?

Haruhiko: What?

Ruru: Urrr...We're here! and there are the others!

Haruhiko and Ruru made it to Kyle's House, seeing the others have arrived as well. After a few minutes, Kyle's Mother let everyone in.

Kyle's Mother: It's exciting and nice for all of you to come to my son's Slumber party.

Haruhiko: Well it's because he said something about his Phantom side feeling sad.

Kyle's Mother: Oh...I see. Well I hope the slumber party goes well. You all know where Kyle's Room is.

Everyone goes to Kyle's Room, Where they found Kyle getting ready for the slumber party, that was starting.

Reina: Kyle?

Kyle looked behind him, seeing everyone has arrived.

Kyle: Oh...hey guys. Well...welcome to the slumber party. I hope you'll enjoy it. Please...have some treats if you like.

Everyone looked a bit worried. Ruru just floated to the table and took a treat for herself.

 Ruru just floated to the table and took a treat for herself

Sekai: Don't worry, dude. I think your Phantom side needs cheering up.

Kyle: I don't think that's the case. I think I'm just...a little sick.