I exiled my own brother

Start from the beginning

Coward!

And the list goes on....

His facade broke, the years he spent on making the wall around him broke. Just like the bonds he create crumble like it was nothing. Stopping under one of the spruce tree, leaning to it as he broke into a choked sob.

'You only have me Dreamy, I'll be your friend'  The Dreamon float above him. They grin wider at this and It sent the Dreamon happiness everytime they cause Dream pain. ' I'll be your only friend Dreamy~' It cooed to the quiet man.

'I would never betray you like they did'

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGHT!" He yell, Dream had enough of this. "WHY DO YOU LOVED SEEING ME HURT!? I NEVER DID ANYTHING BAD TO YOU! SO Why?" He ask the demon, he never thought he could show this aggressiveness but who gives a fuck about that now.

'You did nothing Daydream!' Night crazily exclaimed. 'It's so fun seeing you like this' It purr to him, that black mask with a red angry design really haunt him everyday. 'I'm a Dreamon who feast in negativity and yours is so much better than those people you called  ‘Family’' answering him never missing any beat, it only made him to despise this demon more.

"You're a sick bastard" He spat to the other, standing up, not even bothering to wipe his tear as he continue his meaningless journey to nowhere, no destination.

He's been walking aimlessly for a week now and he never had any break, just been trading for necessities on every Village he found. His Dreamon isn't giving up on tormenting as it keep getting more annoying each day.

Another week passed and he find a small clearing of land, just beside the crystal clear lake, it was surrounded by trees and lucky for him, there's a close village next to this land. It's thousands of blocks away from the L'manberg.

He let out a small sincere smile for once. Now quickly building his cottage, taking him whole day to build the first floor. Nightmare hadn't been bothering him and he count that as a win for tonight. Now as the moon start to make it's way to the dark skyline, he let himself fall asleep, not until he heard that pesky demon's voice.

'Don’t think I would give up that easily Smiley'

'Shut up and let me sleep!'

Then his eyes close down, as more nightmares invade his mind, learning to tolerate this now so it's normal for him now.

The next day he store his mask away, can't destroy it even he wants to. Working on furnishing the inside of his unfinished house. Heh- now Techno won't tease him by saying he's homeless. Hunting some animals nearby just for him to last a week, eating peacefully with some pest inside his head.

'I’m not a pest you know~ and at least I didn't leave you like they did~'

Didn't even bother to reply, just keep himself busy by furnishing the inside and outside of the house, cutting trees with his axe with practice ease. Night came and he slept for the rest of it.

One more week passed. He finished building his two story house and putting a small farm and he's now trading with the villagers. They've been so nice to him. Everyone there declares him as the protector of the village, when he help them defeat every raid and it gave him some sort of light in him.