⚠️⚠️

⚠️ mentions of anxiety/anxiety attack, passing out.

Hey guys I wanted to get on here and say that I am so sorry for being so inactive lately and you guys deserve an explanation. Last month around the first of June I had started randomly getting dizzy and one night it got so bad that I thought I was gonna pass out and had an anxiety attack over it which was the first time I'd very had an anxiety attack so I literally thought I was dying and was so scared. The first two weeks after that my anxiety was so bad that I almost had an attack every night and would think that I was gonna die and it may sound crazy but I really did. Some people like my parents don't understand that you cannot control anxiety very well, I guess the longer you have it the more you can control it or the more you learn to control it and find things that help you. I don't know I'm sure that it's different for everyone but with that being said that's why I've been inactive lately, my anxiety is still pretty bad, some days are better than other and I'm learning things that help it but if you have anxiety PLEASE drop some tips that helped you, at this point you probably may think that I'm making things up but I promise you that I'm not. Also something that helps me is praying (which if you don't believe in God or Jesus or if you don't have a religion I'm not forcing it onto you) and just thinking about  how Jesus has helped me, or thinking about the good times I've had in life and just stuff like that but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE drops tips if you have anxiety!!! I'm so sorry I'll get back to writing as soon as I can, I love you guys and thank you for the reads!!💖 One last thing is that I will be posting the drafts that I have every now and again until I get back to writing.