JJ | I love you.

You and JJ were on your way too watch fireworks at a kook get together. Although JJ wasn't a kook, you were. Even though the other kooks didn't really like him and he didn't like them you drug him along he was your boyfriend after all.

"J just ignore them" you said as you drove too figure 8. "How am I supposed too ignore them when they call you hot and say I'm not good enough for you" he said huffing. "Babe come on  you know I only want you okay so don't pay them any attention. They do it too piss you off" you said turning into a parking place at the beach. "And it works" he said opening his door. You walk over too his side grabbing a towel that you brought for you and JJ too lay on when the firework show started. "Just be nice okay" you said grabbing his hand and dragging him too the large group of kooks. "No promises.

Once you reached the crowd you put your stuff down and took off your shorts and shirt leaving you in your bikini as JJ looked you up and down. You walked too the water and went deeper and deeper until the water reached you stomach. "JJ come on" you yelled as he made his way too you in his swim trunks. Once he reached you he grabbed you and threw you into the water. "JJ!" You yelled as you reached the surface splashing him. "What?" He said laughing. "Asshole" you said under your breath as you made your way back too the shore because it was getting dark and the fireworks would be starting soon.

You and JJ layed there on the towel cuddled up too each other as there where a lot of couples doing the same. You saw someone approaching you but you couldn't make out exactly who it was. "Y/n hey what's he doing here this is for kooks only" Rafe said as you heard his voice your recognized him. Did I mention you and Rafe, topper and kelce are close friends. "I invited him Rafe" you said raising up from lying down. "Come on y/n you know dirty pouges can't be here" his words slurred out and you knew he was drunk but that didn't keep JJ from getting mad. "Your drunk Rafe you should go home" you said looking at him. " take me home then baby" Rafe said as JJ was about too say something you put your hand over his mouth. "JJ he's drunk okay let it go" you said as you pulled out your phone and dialed Toppers number as Rafe sat down beside of you and leaned on your shoulder which made JJ even angrier. "Hey Top can you come take Rafe home he's drunk" you said. "Oh I can't I'm kinda in the middle of something sorry" and with that he hung up. "When are the fireworks staring" Rafe said. "I don't know but we have too take you home Rafe come on let's go" you said as JJ looked at you confused. "J come on I know you don't like him but if I leave him here it's untelling where he'll end up" you said as JJ huffed and got up as you all three walked too your car. "What are you doing" you heard JJ say as you saw Rafe trying too get in the front seat. "I'm getting in the car" Rafe said almost falling from being so tipsy. "I get the front seat it's my girlfriends car" JJ said pushing Rafe a little. "Rafe get in the back" you said and Rafe huffed and got in and you were all sitting there. "Just saying I didn't do it because you said so" Rafe said acting like a child. "Rafe hush" you said pulling out of the parking spot and driving too the Cameron residence.

You pulled in and looked back at Rafe. He was passed out so you then looked at JJ for help. "He's your friend not mine" he said smiling. "J" you whined. "Ward Cameron would kill me if he saw me in his house" JJ said looking at you as you got out of the car and opened the back door. "Rafe wake up" you said shaking him as he just hummed. "Rafe get up" you said as he shot up. "Your home now get out of my car" you said as he got out of the car you watched him walk up to the front door and he fell right before opening it and you and JJ laughed at him as you got back into the car. "I heard that" Rafe yelled back at you two. You pulled out of the Cameron's drive way and made your way too JJs house and pulled into the drive way. "I'm sorry about that babe I just feel sorry for him he's got nobody" you said and J just smiled at you. "I know that's one of the things I love about you is that your always thinking of other people" he said. "You love me" you said. "I love you so much" he said smiling. "I love you too" you said leaning into kiss him which lead too other things in your car.