Topper | i have feelings for you

You and Topper had been friends since you were born and you were closer with him than you were with anyone else. You had feelings for him and were gonna tell him but he got with Sarah before you could and well your other friends (Rafe and Kelce) constantly pushed you too tell him because they swore that he liked you back but you didn't think he did, you were almost certain that he was in love with Sarah.

**

"Why don't you just tell him what the worst that could happen" Rafe said as he sat beside you and Kelce on the couch. "I don't know I just-" Kelce cut you off. "She's afraid of being rejected" he said laughing. "Exactly and if he does reject me or doesn't feel the same then I've ruined our whole friendship and plus he's in a relationship and I don't want Sarah too hate me" you said. "Okay well Sarah already hates you so" Rafe said as Kelce nodded in agreement. "Rafes right y/n just tell him" Kelce said. "Yeah just do it plus even if you do loose Top as a friend you've always got us" Rafe said and Kelce nodded. "I'm gonna tell him" you said standing up. "Finally.  call us when you tell him and let us know" Kelce said as you left the house and headed for Toppers place.

You pulled up and saw that only Toppers car was home. Thank god Sarah wasn't here.

"Topper" you called as you walked into the house. "Upstairs" he yelled back down as you made your way up the staircase. "Hey" you said entering the room. "Hey y/n what are you doing here" he said a little confused. "I have too tell you something that I've wanted too tell you for a while but don't freak out okay" you said as he nodded. "Okay I won't" he said. "I-I have feelings for you Topper and I've had them for a while and I wanted too tell you sooner I just couldn't" you said as he looked shocked. "What" he said. "I know that your with Sarah and all but I had too tell you" you said. "You should uh you should leave" he said too you as he glanced behind you at someone so you quickly turned around too see Sarah sitting there with a smile on her face. "You heard him leave bitch" Sarah said with a smug look on her face. You quickly left with tears in your eyes but you fought too keep them from falling at least until you got home.

Once you got home you went too the shower and sat under the running water crying.

You woke up the next morning with your parents still gone on a business trip. You had several missed calls from Rafe and Kelce but you didn't feel like replying, you didn't have the energy.

You were pouring a bowl of cereal when some
One knocked on your door so you went too open it too see Topper standing there. "Topper what are you doing here" you said as you looked at him confused. "I came too apologize for yesterday it's just when Sarah showed up I freaked out especially because she heard what you said" he said as you just nodded. "Oh-no it's fine I understand. I'm sorry for what I said I shouldn't have told you" you said looking at the ground. "No I'm glad that you told me honestly" he said as you looked at him confused but before you could say anything his lips cut you off. You quickly pulled away. "Topper what are you doing you have a girlfriend" you said. "I broke up with sarah last night" he said and kissed you again but this time you didn't pull away and that led too other things right on the kitchen table but oh well.