29

Yk what, the moment y'all have been waiting for.

Intercouse😏

Anal💦

Oral😩

And obviously foreplay☺🙏

- 76939582 years later - (jk)

A year later

-

"ONEIKA!"

"My name is Neika not Oneika." The big baby pouted as she came in the room.

"Why haven't you wash the- no that's my job." I mumbled, "Why aren't you giving me any attention?" I suddenly started crying.

Neika chuckled.

"Baby, I literally just left the room. Like 1 second ago."

"Well you left me." I throw myself at her. 

She's used to my free falls by now.

She chuckled as she caught me and pecked my lips.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

"Why haven't you asked me to have sex yet? You know! Like...everyone else would."

"Because I don't need sex. Our relationship is perfectly stable without it." She deadpanned.

"Makes sense." I giggled and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Do you want-"

"Don't even bother asking." I blushed.

Neika laughed and connected our lips. When she was pulling back, she held my lip between her teeth, and pulled it back. 

I cried out and slapped her chest. 

She smiled and licked my lip with her teeth mark showing a bit. 

"ouch, you fucker." I snapped, "That hurts."

"I know. You don't see me complaining when you do it, right?"

"Because you get your lip busted all the time so you're used to it." I sneered.

"that's different."

"How so?"

"You're giving me mama vibes right now."

"Well I'm currently a virgin, so..." 

"I finger-fucked you plenty of times." 

"Well I've never had intercourse, so therefore, still a virgin."

I giggled and rested my hands on her chest.

"Have you ever wanted to bang me before?"

Neika gaped at my bold words and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yes, but, I know you're not ready for it as yet."

"Who says I'm not?" I said seductively as I trailed my finger down her chest.

"For all you know, I could be naked under my robe right now." I trailed my hand down to her semi-hard member and Neika tensed a bit.

Her body relaxed.

She lifted her hand to the robe and untied it slowly. It fell down my shoulders and stopped my elbows were they were bent and I looked up at her lustful eyes. 

I let the robe fall a little more, exposing my breasts and shaved vagina. 

Neika was about to touch me when I took a step back.

"Nuh-uh, daddy. You have to work for this body." 

-

After teasing Neika in the bedroom, I left her in there with a boner. I grinned and walked downstairs and poured a glass of champagne for me and downed it in one go. 

I washed back up the glass and head back upstairs and in the bedroom. I didn't see her in the room, and I heard the shower running, so I knew she was taking a cold shower. 

I took off my robe, letting it fall freely on the ground as I walked into the bathroom. 

I opened the door and walked to the shower where I opened the shower door and got in. I closed it back and stood behind her. 

Trailing my finger down her spine, I trailed it around her stomach, to her abs, as I walked in front of her. 

I looked up at the 6'2  goddess staring down at me and I rested a palm on her shoulder as I brought the other down to her member.

I held her in my hand as I pumped.my hand slowly. Neika let out a small groan and looked down at my chest.

"Don't start something you don't plan on finish, Paris." She snapped.

I squeezed her shaft and she hissed in pain and I released my grip on her and started pumping slowly.

"If I want to edge you, I edge you. If I don't, then I don't. You don't tell me what to do." I growled and Neika gulped with a nod.

I turned and lined her up at my entrance, but she stopped me.

"Baby, you're still a Virgin."

"I'm not."

"But you just said-"

"I lied."

Neika growled and turned me around, slamming me on the wall.

"Start explaining."

"Well..."