28

"Is that how you feel...?" I heard a voice said, cracking, and I turned to look at Oneika then back at dad.

More like an empty space.

"Um," I coughed.

"I-I was just telling a story about a pass lover of mine, y'know?" I mumbled.

"Paris." she whispered as a stray tear fell from her eye.

My heart broke a bit.

Just a bit.

She sat down beside me and looked at me. I looked away from her, not being able to look her in the eyes.

Neika held my chin and made me look at her, but I clamped my eyes shut.

"Look at me."

"I can't."

"Paris, look at me."

"N-Neika, I-I can't." tears pooled in my closed eyes and I let out a soft sniffle.

"Baby, please."

I opened my eyes slowly, tears running my cchees. I looked in her eyes and she suddenly hugged me as i cried in her shoulder.

I missed her.

I missed her warmth.

Her warm hugs.

I just miss her over all.

"I missed you, Neika." I sobbed.

"I missed you too, baby, and I'm so sorry."

She held me as I sobbed and didn't say anything.

If it was possoble, I could feel the guilt coming off in waves from her.

After a while, I leaned back and connected our lips.

Shit. I missed this also.

The kiss was slow and filled with passion and love. I placed my hand on her cheek as our lips moved against one another.

My salty tears ran down my cheeks.

I pulled back as oxygen suddenly went poor and rested my forehead against hers.

"I-I love you." I whispered, scared that she won't say it back.

"I love you too, Paris, so much. Even though I don't pay any attention to you, I do love you so damn bad." Neika said and I nodded.

I pecked her lips and she used her thumb to wipe my cheeks.

"No more crying okay, baby?"

"Promise me you'll talk to me. Like a lover does and don't ignore me. Please, Neika. Promise me."

I started crying again.

"Baby, fuck, I promise. If I break the promise you can strip me from being a mafia boss and kick me out, baby. "

"That's pretty big." I said as I breathed.

Neika hummed and wiped my cheeks again.

"I kept you in the dark about something." she said suddenly and I looked at her.

"What's up?"

"We already defeated the Russians."

...

"And you have me training my ass off??!!"

"Baby-"

"No. you're sleeping on the couch for that."

I huffed and her eyes widened.

"N-no, baby. I-I promise I did it for a good reason!"

"What reason?"

"For you to stay in shape."

"Are you calling me fat?!" I gasped as I got up.

"Baby, no, oh my god. I wouldn't. That's not what I meant! F-forgive me. I-I'll do anything you want me to do. J-just don't be mad at me. I swear, you aren't fat. You are slim and nice and sexy and have that nice booty and those nice cherries and you have a toned stomach and you're beautiful. Even if you were plus size, I would've still love you e-eitherways. It doesn't matter what you look like. Just don't be mad at me. That wasn't what I meant."

Neika rambled.

I giggled at how cute she was and pecked her lips.

"I'm not mad at you, babe. If anything, I'm happy that we're back normal."

-

I don't want to see a comment about this being rushed.

Well idc what you wanna say.

It ain't gonna make me change the plot so suck it up, baby☺live on❤

There's one more chapter and then an epilogue and then that's it❤❤