9

♥︎ Paris ♥︎

-

"what's your full name?" i asked with interest.

"oneika ricci."

sheesh-

i'm allowing you to rightfully rail me.

"okkay." i rushed out.

"age?"

"37."

silence.

"i'm just joking."

i let out a breath of relief.

i mean-

older women are mommy.

"i'm 28."

"note the 10 year difference." i pointed a finger at her.

"have a problem with it?"

"no. older women are superior." i confirmed.

"superior you say?"

i could hear the smirk in her voice.

"yes," i blushed when she moved closer.

"mmm, okay, princess." she chuckled and turned around, "we are, yes. do you think older women are superior in bed also?" she poured out some wine.

"i- i don't know."

"want to find out?"

"w-what?"

neika sat down on the chair in front of me and sipped on her wine, smirking.

"n-no. i-i think i-its too e-early." i shuttered when i picked up on what she's saying.

neika made the motioned with her finger, calling me over to her and i complied and stood in front of her.

she rested the wine on the table and she held my waist and pulled me closer to her, and her hand went under the thighs of the romper and i shivered.

"too early you say?"

i nodded fastly, gulping.

neika leaned closer to me and her bottom lip rolled against my stomach and i looked down at her and held on to her shoulder.

"so you're saying if i'm supposed to eat you out right now it'd be too early, princess?" she asked, her voice dropping.

i didn't answer as my breath hitched.

"answer me, darling."

heat travelled down to my core and she stood up, lifting me in the process and i wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck.

"i'm still waiting for my answer."

"i-" i was cut off my sentence by her leaning in closely, and her breath fanning against my lips.

"yes." i breathed.

"okay, sure. bet your pussy is wet for me, baby. just waiting for me to fuck you so damn good til you forget your name."

niagara falls that you?

i gulped.

"want to check?" i asked softly, shocking both myself and neika.

her brows shot up.

"i wouldn't dare pass the opportunity."

she lifted my hips, pulling me closer to her. her fingers trailed up my arm sensually, going to the straps of the romper. she caught them between her fingers and she lifted them then snapped them back in place. i let out a small hiss and she finally pulled them down.

neika looked down at me and i stared back up at her. her tongue darted out and licked her lips slowly.

she pulled down the romper from my breasts, but not before-

"JESUS!"

-

y'all didn't think i'd give you...smut this early right?🥴😩