27

6 months later

-

All these pregnancy hormones are killing me, mood swings, morning sickness and headaches and shit. Kill me now.

Just joking. Little ole me couldn't handle a baby at the point.

What's happening?

Russians are attacking. Well in small groups.

War is coming and Neika kept telling me that. She currently trains me to fight and how to handle weapons.

Dad teaches me also but 2 times a week, while Neika teaches me 24/7.

We haven't done the naughty yet, well I mean with her...D.

We have time to ourselves only like...1 times a day and I hardly see her in the night.

The only we spend with each other is training.

Its not really...spending time together.

I try penciling this out, saying that its work and she's busy because there's a war coming up.

I try. I honestly do but sometimes it gets so hard.

I sighed and lowered my stance and dad's eyes softened.

"What's wrong, bunny? You seem down since lately." He said as he made me sit down.

"Its- its trouble in paradise."I mumbled.

"You can talk to me, Paris."

"Well, you see, Neika and I barely have time to ourselves and when we see each other, its normally during training and a little after that. In the nights when she comes , its normally sometimes around 1 o'clock. Dad, I know that there's a battle coming up and I know that she is busy, but its like she don't care at all. Trust me, I know she do, but I don't have any time with her."

"We haven't even spoke about or relationship since recently. The last time I've had a proper time with her was 2 months ago."

"I know that I should be talking to her about this and not you, but I'm scared she'll snap at me. Neika seems more distant than normal and I'm scared, pa."

"I was awake one night when she came home bloody and she didn't say anything to me when i asked her about it the night. She was injured, dad. She didn't tell me! What if she don't want me anymore? What if- what if she's found someone else and is just using me as leverage?!"

"Dad, I'm scared for me and I'm scared for our relationship. I love her, dad and if she doesn't talk to me, then I don't know. It's soon time for us to train again and if it goes on that way, then I don't know. My heart is slowly on its way from her, pa. She- I don't know."

"Its like I'm in a world which I didn't want to be in. Accepting to be her Donna 6 months ago was easy, yes, but I didn't think that there would be so much stress to it."

"I know that Neika has a lot on her plate, but God- what about me? If don't want me, just say so than have me here thinking that I'm some...some girl who just sleeps in your bed."

"Love hurts."