Chapter 20: Sensation

Start from the beginning

Lorenzo starts placing butterfly kisses down on my stomach, slowly moving down to my belly button. With every kiss, he makes eye contact with me, giving a look of lecherous and danger.

He looks up at me then smirks before his head disappears between my heated legs. I gasp when his mouth claims my clitoris and starts sucking on it. I begin to pull my hands, breathing fast and moaning in pleasure and bliss as I lock my feet around his head.

He starts eating me out, causing my mouth to gape and gasp at the same time, pulling my arms and wishing I could grab his hair in my hands.

His tongue makes its way inside me, and he begins to move it around manically, pleasuring me in all kinds of ways that drive me insane. "Mhm.." he starts thrusting his tongue into me. "Fuck! Oh, my God, Lorenzo!" I groan, closing my eyes. His tongue starts moving at rapid speed, then something else gets placed inside of me and begins to thrust fast. I open my eyes with my mouth half-open in pleasure, seeing him thrusting his finger into me with his tongue.

He groans against me and removes his finger, then begins to eat me out fantastically, his mouth moving around in circles. "Oh....mhm, Lorenzo, shit," I can feel my muscles tightening, and the words are hard to exit my mouth, as I want to warn Lorenzo. Shit, shit. "Loren...I am, ah, going to, cum-" his mouth didn't leave me, and I explode all over him with my eyes rolling to the back of my head, pulling my hands in satisfaction and pleasure.

Lorenzo lifts his head, and his eyes meet mine, and he licks all my orgasm from his lips. So hot. "Could've given me heads up," he smirks, climbing on top of me.

"I did, but, uh, you, didn't, uh-"

"Shh," he reaches on top of me, laying on my body but not too much to press my whole body out. His lips claim mine once again, and we start moving our mouths in an orbicular movement. I can taste myself while we kiss in starvation for each other.

Lorenzo positions himself and slips his throbbing cock into me.

He begins to thrust up into my entrance, "Lorenzo...." I moan, pulling my hands and whining my hips with him.

"You're so wet, baby," he moans out, causing me to grind my hips faster. I love when he goes slow.

"Deeper Lorenzo, I want all of you," I bit on my bottom lip in the diversion.

He pushes his body up, sinking deeper into my entrance, growling. "Yes, baby."

"Feel so good," I moan out with my eyes closed. "Shit, Lorenzo," at this time, he's all the way in, and to be honest, it pained to have all of him inside of me, but I love it. "Yes, fuck me!" I pull my arms in pleasuring pain and graciousness.

As he moves inside me, his lips move to my neck, where he begins to suck on it, growling in bliss against my heated skin. His mouth moves around with his tongue caressing my body. He nibbles on it then carries his lips to my ear. "Moan my name Kitten," he growls demandingly at me.

I bite down on my lip as I carry myself to say it. "Lorenzo," I moan when I say his name, and he begins to slide into me faster but slows down. His dick moving in and out over and over again.

My muscles tighten, and I yank my hands back as I feel that I am getting to my release.

"Cum for me, Kitten," he growls at the same time I cry out when my warm white liquid escapes me. "That's right."

Lorenzo grabs the top of the headboard with both hands while I spread my legs, bending them and keeping them up as he continues to slide into me slowly. His cock deeply, going inside of me. "Lorenzo?" I moan out, opening my eyes.

"Yes, Kitten?" He growls, speeding up before slowing down once again.

"I-I, hm, like it slow...." My arms pull on the board, and I weakly wrap my week around his waist.