"Ahro sweetie are you alright?" She flinched when she heard a voice in her head.

"G-Grandma..."

"Sweetie you seem tense. I think if a single step hurt you this much, you don't have to walk further."

"W-What are you ta-talking about grandma?"

"Sweetie...." Before she could say anything else, Ahro was already in her room.

"Grandma, I'm sorry."

"Sweetie why are you doing this?"

"I....I. I can't tell you."

"Then..." Ahro injected her with the sleeping tranquilizer. Grandma was still awake when a sudden knock made Ahro panic.

"Grandma ... Dinner's ready." Yoongi shouted.

"I-I'm not feeling well, I'll eat later. I want to sleep." She said before going all limp in a lady's hold.

"I'm sorry." Ahro held her in her arms, tears already making their way out of her eyes.

"It's okay sweetie. I hope you won't do anything worse." And she was out of consciousness.

"I've got no other choice." Ahro muttered while securely warping her in the blanket.

By the time she came out all of them were done eating. She thought about backing away but her phone buzzed at the same time.

"H-Hello." She said.

"I'm still waiting."

"I did what you ask. I.... I actually did. Now I don't know how are they...." She stopped when she heard a loud crash upstairs.

"What was that?"

"May... May be it..."

"Taehyung." She stopped. She heard Jungkook shouting. Her heart stopped. They don't deserve this.

"Lock the door." A command came to her ears.

"N-No... he will di..."

"Mommy...." She alerted. "You want him or not. Either he is dead or they are."

"Please don't do anything. I'm g-going." She ran and locked the room with the key Mr. Choi gave her.

"Done."

"Good." And the call ended. She looked around, it was a peaceful night for other but for the young couple it was not. She heard shouting and groaning from inside.

She knew this will happen. The poison she mixed in the water was strong enough to kill a True blood. Taehyung is an Omega, he won't stand a chance.

It was a pure foam of Wolfsbane with lead and silver grounded in a very fine particles. That mixed powder was a pure poison for a wolf, a true blood to be on his knees in a matter of seconds.

"Taehyung.... Y-You okay?" Jungkook shouted the second time. As soon as Taehyung drank the water he stumbled and fall on the ground by his back.

Jungkook also felt getting weak. He knows something is wrong. But what? What can a water do.

"V.... V y-you okay?"

Just like Jungkook, JK was also getting weak and worried. In the next second Jungkook also felt his legs going jelly and he was feeling a difficulty while standing.

"M-Make i-i-it...... i-t st-stop...." Taehyung cried out holding his chest and stomach. His whole body felt like it is on fire.