"Sungie taught me."

"I didn't—"

"Did something happen while you're at your parents house?" Seungmin asked casually and this attracts everyone's attention again. Minho shamelessly nodded with his cat smile on making everyone laugh except for Jisung. He was a blushing mess.

Maybe, just maybe, the role has reversed.

——

"That's tiring!" Jisung plopped in the couch, heaving out a heavy sigh. After the dinner they had multiple games and a movie until it was late night. He glanced to the clock on his wall, showing it's almost 1am.

Minho returned from his room with his clothes had changed into his night attire. Seeing Jisung almost passed out he grinned, immediately shifting into his cat form and climbed on top of him. Jisung was startled when he felt fur brushing his cheek.

"Meowww" he pressed his paws on his chest, walking in one place. Jisung groaned.

"Minn why so sudden." he asked tiredly. The cat sat down, staring him with his head tilted to the side. Jisung chuckled as he scratched behind his ears, cooing. "You shift when you need attention hm?"

This was normal. If Jisung gets tired after going out somewhere he'd shift into his cat form and snuggled with him. The favourite spot was his neck.

"I'd give you attention all the time Min, no need to shift or ask for it." the cat closed his eyes when he rubbed his head to his body. He then laid on top of his chest making Jisung giggle more. "Five minutes and I need to change."

He let out a small meow and seemingly had fallen asleep in seconds. Jisung smiled fondly at the sight. Minho always shift before he went to sleep or when he's sulking but it won't be long. In two or three hours he would shift back. Being the cuddly bug, after he shift he'd ask Jisung for more attention, as in, cuddling.

So when Jisung put him aside after five minutes he woke up and shifted. His mouth formed a pout watching Jisung went into his room. While waiting for him to change and wash up he went to the guest room — where he kept his clothes — and sat at the study table there. Minho didn't really use the room for sleeping. He only used it when Jisung still couldn't remember him and the other days he would join the blonde in the bed.

Just when he was about to draw, something caught his eyes. In front of him there's a small plastic bag that he didn't realise it was there all along. He thought Jisung left it there and forgot about it but curiousity got the best of him, he checked what's inside.

Immediately turning into a human sized tomato, he froze.

It was the cat ears that Jisung wanted to buy for him during the day at the night market. Minho took it out and examined it. It was black, just like his cat ears. And fluffy. He felt the butterflies inside his stomach starting to act up. With a smile on, he wore the it. To say he didn't miss his cat ears while he's in the human form was a lie. He loved it when Jisung played with them.

From inside the room he heard the bathroom door closing, indicating Jisung has finished washing up. Minho sat there as his mind played wild thoughts.

After a minute or so he ignored the fast pace of his heartbeat and went to Jisung's room. He peeked from behind the wall, showing only the cat ears and his eyes. "Sungie,"

The male turned to him, gasping and squealing. "Oh my god you look so cuteeee awuwuadsdhshsh" he pinched Minho's cheeks hard. The boy giggled at his reaction. "Is it too tight? Does it hurt you? Aaaahhhhh it suits you so well I didn't choose the wrong one." he wiped his non-existent tears, being dramatic.