"Now we are complete!" Hyunjin cheered enthusiastically. The other seven members cheered along with him. Finally after two weeks staying at his parents' house they returned to his apartment. It was quite sad. Both him and Minho really enjoyed their stay there.

Especially Minho. During the whole two weeks Jisung didn't stop bringing him out and even brought him to the beach as what he promised. There's a day they went for a picnic at a night park along with his parents and it felt nice, as if he was spending his time with his own family.

Now, they are at Seungjin's rooftop again. If the first one it didn't end up well, Minho made sure this one will. Having these seven guys besides him truly brings joy and blessings. Jisung was lucky to have them as friends and now that Minho joined them, it feels more than complete.

As he was about to take the food Jisung already put some in his bowl. He looked up, watching the guy moved his hand around to choose and gave him. A small smile appeared on his face. "Eat up." the blonde gestured. Minho nodded and when Jeongin took the first dip, they started to eat.

It was warm up there just like the first time but the difference now was there's no more cold atmosphere lingering between them. Jisung was being his usually chaotic and bubbly self while Minho had to calm him down at times, afraid if he spill anything.

"We never had vacation together," Changbin suddenly said amidst the dinner. Hyunjin nodded his head as a sign of agreeing. "You have another one month free before starting again so we can plan whenever."

"But not too soon we just got back from my parents' house." Jisung said almost immediately. In a second he received smirks and sly grins everywhere. "What?"

"Tired?" Jeongin snickered.

His eyes widened as realisation hits. "You dirty minded child! We just walked around for dates and stayed in the house." he frowned but still the lenny faces didn't come off them. "Guess what, whatever you think." he huffed while Minho beside him just laughed.

"Sungie is shy these days, I don't know why." he received a glare from his boyfriend which he replied with an innocent smile. What everyone didn't know was behind that smile he was a sly little teaser. All thanks to the male leads in the dramas.

If only they know.

"But where will we go though?" Thankfully Seungmin changed the subject, saving Jisung from the embarrassment.

"I'll find a place with Changbin. It shouldn't be far from here since I still have works to do," Chan spoke up after awhile being silent. "Changbin has too."

Felix turned to him with his mouth full. "You have works?"

The dark guy nodded. "I didn't tell you?"

"You never told me anything about works!"

"Changbin's sleeping in the couch tonight." Hyunjin snickered. "Oh wait, they don't live together."

"They do, I'm living with Chan hyung in the meantime so the house is empty." Jeongin interfered.

Felix frowned, "Couch it is."

"Lix!"

"Couch is hurt, Changbin will get sore." Minho said which he earned a pout from Jisung. A story only they know. "At least let him sleep on the floor."

"Yah! What did I do to you?!"

"I'll try," Felix laughed and high-five the hybrid. "Minho's getting feisty these days."