•thirty two•

kinda short, i think

--

Nervousness took over him as he moved the mouse to click on the folder. He was not ready to know the person yet. Worse, he forgot about them. Whoever the person was must be sad if they found out about this.

He clicked on it, and a melody of piano was heard.

"Even if he remembers that is not my place, Channie. We aren't supposed to live with human."

Chan, who had his fingers tangled with his hair could not stand still. Whatever he does to persuade Minho the boy would not take it. He was determined to live somewhere far from Jisung and their friends.

"You're still apart of human," He sobbed, "You don't deserve to live as a stray. Look, your tail and ears disappeared. You can be free now, you can go out with him without worrying about people giving looks at you."

"It is me who cannot control myself."

"Stop saying that!"

"It's the truth Chan! Even if you get me treated you cannot guarantee me to heal fully. There's no care centre for hybrids here, people don't even know we exist."

That was the first time he heard Minho raising his voice. Chan's breath hitched hearing that and this time, Minho cried.

"Do you think I really want to leave him?"

"Falling down, I'm an alien on this earth,
I don't seem to belong anywhere by myself"

While listening to the song he flipped through pages. He had this one book where he wrote down all his notes about each songs. But somehow the notes of the song 'Alien' was not there. The recent one was 'I see' as the last one, exactly what he remembered.

"Even though we were in the same position, I was an alien, yeah
I flew and crash-landed from space, a loner full of scars"

"Come on, there must be somewhere," he groaned. He went to the pile of files and checked in each of it but there was none. It was all drafts from years ago. He could not force himself to remember where he put it, he lost memory of it. That will only resulted to minor pain in his head.

After a few minutes he gave up. Jisung leaned his back on the chair and stared at the ceiling.

"It's a lonely night, it's a quiet night
It's really dark, but with my low voice
I'm gonna make it happen, among those stars
I'm just lonely, somebody reach out and hold me"

"Who are you..." he muttered. Without realising a tear dropped, rolling down his cheek.

"Jisung's having partial amnesia, he will remember you soon. He will understand you," Chan still had not gave up from persuading Minho to return. Minho remained silent as he wiped his tears of his cheeks. "I'm sure his dad will do everything he can to heal you. We searched you this far not to let you go again, Minho. What if his memory returns and found out you're gone?"

It hurts Chan to say Minho's gone. Even it was just a question he was afraid if that comes true.

"I don't know.." the former cat boy muttered. "I miss him."

"Let's return, yeah?"

Chan approached him and grabbed his arm but Minho stood still, not going anywhere. They made an eye contact. Minho's eyes were slightly red from the crying. Chan's eyebrows met in confusion when Minho shook his head repeatedly.

"I'm afraid, Channie."

"It's alright, there's nothing to be afraid of." he gently rubbed his arm to reassure him.

However this did not calm Minho. He started to think, what if Sungie doesn't like me? If I enter his house he'd consider me as a stranger.

"If you think it's controlling you then shift into a cat."

"It's not easy," his voice trembled. "Sungie will find me weird and treats me like the first time we met it feels so lonely.."

"Min..."

"Channie please, just let me see him for the last time-"

He didn't get to finish his words when the grip tightened and being dragged outside. He whimpered at the strong grip. Chan brought him outside the lab and he was met face to face with Jisung's father. His breath hitched.

"Minho needs a treatment. Something is controlling is mind and he will lose control if someone orders him to do anything." Chan briefly explained. Minho looked down as he hid behind the Aussie guy. "He doesn't want to return."

"...because I'm not like other normal human. T-they.. they make me feel so lonely.."

"Then what are you..." he asked with his eyes closed. The voice of a guy suddenly appeared as soon as the song finished. His head started to pound. Jisung massaged his temples slowly.

The song played on loop.

The more he listens to the song, he more he feels empty. He tried to remember his first love but failed. The thought of the new guy bothered him.

He was sure his friends knew about this but they had done so much for him so he did not want to ask anything more.

As his eyes were closing to fall asleep he remembered the papers in the guest room. Jisung jolted up from the chair and rushed to the other room. He switched on the lights and immediately spotted the papers scattered on the ground.

Forcing himself to remember something was not a good idea. However he was determined to find out who the guy was so he flipped the papers, only to be found with random scribbling.

Jisung tilted his head in confusion, was he.. a kid?

"I'm not like other normal human."

He shook his head lightly and sat on the floor. The drawings were indeed like kids' drawing but if it was a kid who drew that, why did they look so matured? Jisung still could make out some of the drawings. Most of them were two guys sitting at the couch as if they were watching a movie. And there's some chicks with freckles on.

Is this Felix? he giggled.

Back to the drawing of the two guys, he noticed something weird.

One of them had cat ears and a tail.

His heart stopped beating for a moment. His eyes trailed to the beanie on the bed, his beanie which he had no idea how did it got there.

"A hybrid? They actually exist?" he questioned himself.

Observing the drawings more, his heart warmed up. The guy with the cat ears and tail was clingy, based on what the artist drew. The two seemed like walking on a path, maybe at a park with hands holding each others'. There were streetlights on both side of the road. One of them had a beanie and a long coat on.

Underneath the drawing there's a small messy writing of

성이, 민

(sungie, min)

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

17k reads whatttttttt

i had a poem recitation
earlier and i trembled so bad
ahsjdhshjshs but my lect
told me he liked some phrases
in my poem and i feel so happy

i wanted to listen and read
what my friends commented
but when i wanted to turn
off the camera i clicked
the end call instead-

dumbo

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━