•six•

Felix and Minho clicked fast.

Jisung was sitting at the dining table trying to finish his assignment. Meanwhile Felix and Minho were at the balcony, doing whoever knows.

They wanted to stay in the living room but Felix did not want to bother the older, so he suggested to go to the balcony. There, he showed him a few photos of Jisung.

"This is Jisung. Bet you have never known his name." his deep voice was heard a little by Jisung. "Jisung said you said your name last night. Minho?"

The cat boy shook his head and opened his mouth, trying to say something. "Min.."

"That's your name," Felix cutely giggled. "Your name is Minho. Lee Minho. Maybe Jisung called you Min for short."

"Min.." Minho mumbled. He looked down at the photos in Felix's phone, examining Jisung's features. "Min.."

"Minho."

"Minho.." his voice was small as he was still looking at the photos.

"That's Jisung, the one who turned you into a human." Felix joked. "Ji. Sung."

"Sung..?"

Felix blinked his eyes twice before an idea came to his mind. "Yep, Sung. Or you can call him Sungie."

"Sungie?" Minho looked up to Felix, along with his ears. His tail started to wriggle around and his eyes were sparkling. Pointing to the inside of the house, he exclaimed, "Sungie!"

"Oh my gosh you're so cute ashdfjkdks" Felix pinched both his cheeks making Minho giggled. That made him burst his uwu more. "Omfg can I adopt you?! I don't care if you'll turn into a cat back but can I adopt you? uwuwuwu."

The pinch on his cheeks became harder so Minho yank the other's hands away, rubbing them with the back of his palm. Felix sat there, trying to restrain the urge to pinch them more.

Suddenly a weird sound coming from Minho. He looked down to his stomach and pouted a bit, "Meow.."

"You're hungry?"

He meowed again while standing up. Felix followed him but then laughed when seeing his tail waving around. Even the tail he found it cute. "Sung your cat is hungry."

"The food is in the fridge." the latter said without moving his eyes from the laptop screen. Felix helped Minho with the food before settling down at the kitchen counter.

"I have to return. Jeongin's making dinner," Felix said while checking his phone. "Can I come tomorrow too?"

Jisung just nodded. The younger guy patted Minho's head, bidding goodbye. When the door fully closed, Jisung glanced towards the eating guy. His ears were moving vigorously, excited.

"Eat slowly, Min." he said, hoping to get a response but there was none. His eyebrows knitted. So you only talk to Felix?

—— that night

"Minho, do you want to eat again?" Jisung called from the kitchen but again, no response. He peeked from behind the walls and saw Minho on the floor with a piece of paper and a pen. Jisung quickly went to him, snatching them away. "This is my paperwork!" he cried, looking at the scribbled paper in horror. He groaned frustratedly and put them back on the coffee table with his laptop, going to his room.

A pout formed on Minho's face. As usual, his ears represented his emotions. They dropped down as Minho got up, laying on the couch.

Jisung came back with a plain A4 paper and a pencil. When seeing the boy curling on the couch he felt guilty. "Min, wake up. Here." he showed the paper in front of him but Minho just stared at it. "Are you sulking now?"

He realised he was being harsh on him but after a day of doing two assignments, who wouldn't be tired? He regretted for lashing out him twice for that day and now, he had no idea what to do.

Remembering Felix's advice, he bit his lower lip and crouched down to Minho's level.

The cat boy looked at him in his eyes, not doing anything. Jisung had to admit, he had a pair of pretty eyes. If Minho was a real human he would have fell into the eyes.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Jisung apologised, his voice surprisingly soft. "That was my assignment paper. I need to submit it on Monday and it's hurting my eyes to face the laptop for the whole day. If you want to draw something just tell me and I'll give you another paper."

Minho looked down, nodding slightly.

A small smile appeared on Jisung's face. "Good. Now do you want to eat or draw?"

"Eat.."

Jisung's excitement grew when hearing his voice. "Eat? Eat what?"

"Uh.." he seem clueless. "..meow."

Jisung bursted into laughter and he pulled Minho up. "Eat dinner. Come on." he had prepared soft tofu stew for him. Once again, Minho's black ears moved. "After this you can sleep so that Felix can play with you tomorrow."

"Lix," Minho looked up to Jisung. "Lix is.. nice.."

Weirdly, he felt a pang slammed against his chest. Of course, Minho wasn't wrong. Felix was really nice. Unlike him, he often yell at Minho.

Jisung smiled tightly. "He is."

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━

yay to minho talking

votes are much
appreciated if you're
enjoying the story😣

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━