•forty eight•

As if he was a child who just got a packet of candies, he couldn't stop smiling.

They finally got together. Words cannot describe how happy he is and the euphoric feelings did not seem to leave him anytime soon. Sometimes he wanted to suppress his smile but whenever he thought about it he'd be smiling again like a hopeless girl who's imagining her life with their idols. Except that he was not hopeless.

The bathroom door opened. Jisung titled his head lightly to the side when seeing Minho burying his face in a pillow. While drying his hair he approached him, "Are you sleeping?"

The boy hummed in a questioning manner. "Not yet." his voice muffled.

"If you want to sleep go ahead, you've washed up anyway. We never get to rest today." Jisung said as he turned on the bed lamp and switched off the main.

"Are you tired?" the hybrid peeked one eye from the pillow. Jisung shook his head. "Are you sleeping?"

"Hmmm no."

Minho rolled to the side bed and pulled Jisung down. The guy yelped before laughing at his action. Without giving him any chance to speak Minho locked his legs with his own, preventing him from going anywhere.  A glee smile appeared on Jisung's face. Ever since they arrived at his parents' house Minho had been acting bold. He wondered where he get the confidence from.

"You seem excited today, what's going on?"

Hiding his face in the crook of his neck, the other mumbled, "We're together."

Jisung's heart melt at the reply. He ran his hand through his hair as a habit on daily basis, "You're that happy?"

"So much," he muttered again. "Aren't you too?"

"I am," his hand didn't stop playing with his hair. After declaring themselves as boyfriends everything seems surreal. Sure, they had done what couples usually do but without titles. "So much that I still can't believe it."

Minho giggled. "I've been thinking about it since forever. I thought we were doing it without feelings attached and just mere... lovely gestures."

"You think so?"

He nodded, "And... there's this one day I accidentally overheard your conversation with Channie in the music room after I got sad about Lixie."

Jisung immediately pulled away and looked at him wide eyes.

"You said something like.. you like me for keeping you company?"

"Ahh that! I knew it you heard us! Cats have better hearings anyway shees." The blonde whined making Minho snicker.

"I didn't know anything about relationship so I watched some other dramas," he grinned cutely. "At least I learned."

"Damn that's how you became a great kisser."

Minho blushed at the statement. He pushed Jisung away and covered himself with a blanket.

"Ahhh Minnnn stop being shy around me." he teased as he got on top of his covered body. Minho shook left and right, attempting to make him fall but failed. Jisung had his arms wrapped around his torso and pressed his chin on the blanket while giggling. "How can you be so cute every single time? This is unfair."

"I'm just born this way." he said from underneath the blanket. Jisung let out a laugh.

He then peeked in, "You're not wrong, baby."