•fourteen•

i never get to thank for 1k

thank you for 1.51k reads! more cookies for you🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

——

Something poked his cheeks once.

Twice.

Thrice.

And a giggle.

Jisung groaned and planted his face on the pillow.

"Sungie wake up," Minho poked his left cheek. "Channie made breakfast. It's near eleven."

He just hummed, not moving an inch. He did not bother to open his eyes or try to beat his lazy ass. His bed was just too comfy and no way he would get up.

That's what he told Minho.

The truth is he was still flustered with the kisses they had last night. He did not expect Minho would initiate another kiss after the second one. Yes, they had three make out last night, not including the small peck.

Three kisses.

People say the first three kisses are important. Does that make Minho's kisses are important to him? And to Minho himself? Jisung literally had no idea. Minho was still liking Felix, there's no chance Minho would consider them as the three important kisses.

And damn, he was a fast learner.

"Channie, he's not waking up." he heard Minho shouted from their bedroom door.

"Kiss him!"

And with that, Jisung bolted up to the shower room.

——

Minho stared at the figure laying on the couch, then at the television, and returned to the couch again. He scratched his head and pouted a bit. When Jisung entered the living room, he tugged on his shirt.

Jisung flinched, "W-what?"

"When will Hyunjinnie wake up?" he pointed to the sleeping Hyunjin.

"Why? You wanna watch drama?" Minho nodded. "Wait a minute." he disappeared into a room that the other guy had never went to and returned with a blue bean bag. "Use this. Hyunjin won't wake up until four."

"Are you busy?"

"No. Why?"

"You should try watching some dramas." Minho muttered and unexpectedly pulled Jisung down with him. The blonde guy panicked, quickly pushing himself off and received a questioning look from Minho.

"I have something to do." he said and ran to the other room. Minho's shoulders slumped but he let him be.

Jisung rushed into the room where Chan and Seungmin were. He locked the door and plopped on the black velvet couch. "What's wrong? Panicked gay?" Seungmin teased and he laughed along with Chan. But soon the laughter died when Jisung remained quiet.

"No way, you really are?" the eldest faked a gasp. "You and Minho disappeared last night. Where were you guys?"

"Minho got sad so I brought him out for a walk."

"And smooch?"

Silence.

"Chan hyung, you broke him."

"Hyung!" Jisung whined and planted his face on the cushion. Chan could not stop giggling when he kicked the air and Seungmin knocked on his head. "Hyung, he– he asked for it and I didn't know what comes to me and– and I kisshfjdhdusjsnsbsh"

"Talk like a normal person please." Seungmin let go of his head. Chan laughed more.

"He asked for it! We did it like, like three times oh my god!" he cried.

"And you're sad?"

"I'm–" he paused, thinking what to answer Seungmin's question. "Come on Minnie what do you feel when that innocent cat asked for a kiss after seeing you and Hyunjin making out tons of times?"

Seungmin blushed, "Next time tell him to ignore us."

"And the fact that we don't even like each other and suddenly we've kissed?"

"That's kind of normal actually," Chan spoke up. "Or you're just panicked because you like him?"

He vigorously shook his head, denying the truth. "No it's just.."

He likes Felix.

Of course I won't tell them that.

"Brownies!" Felix knocked on the door. Seungmin left the room, leaving only him and Chan.

Jisung sighed, "Okay the fact is, Minho likes someone else," he mumbled, looking away. "I'm telling you because I know you won't tell anyone and I need some.. advice? I don't know."

"You like him?"

"Kinda.. I mean, he's.. he's cute. And ever since Changbin hyung moved out he's the only company I have here so I'm always looking forward for the next day even I'm always.. uhm busy." he fiddled with the hem of his shirt before groaning lightly, covering his face with the cushion. "Last night he got sad because found out the person likes someone else."

"Damn, love triangle."

"Hyung you're supposed to tell me what to do."

"What you wanna do then?" he asked, earning a confused look from Jisung. "Do you want to keep on crushing on Minho without doing any progress, or you want to help Minho move on, or you want to make a move on him?"

Jisung remained silent. He was not sure of himself.

"It's your choice, Ji. And ignoring him after this isn't definitely the best one. I cannot tell you anything if you don't know what you want to do," Chan smiled a bit before returning to his laptop. "It might be the first stage of having a crush since Minho is still new to you. You guys just met a month ago so I suggest not to take things quickly. About the kisses, Minho was just curious."

"Yeah, curious so we did three make outs."

Chan choked, "What?"

"He initiated the second and third kiss." Jisung mumbled and his face turned red. "Definitely curious."

The older coughed awkwardly. "Um, whatever it is just take things slowly."

The door was knocked again. It opened and two fluffy black ears peeked from behind it. "Do you want brownies?" Minho asked in a small voice, only his eyes showing and his other half was hidden behind the door. "Lixie told me to get you before they finish it."

"Oh, Lixie?" Jisung teased while trying to hide the panic inside him. Minho unexpectedly blushed and slammed the door shut, startling Chan.

"He likes Felix?"

"Kinda." Jisung giggled. "Do you think he heard us?"

Chan shrugged, "Not sure."

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

question! (bcz i want to interact
with you more :3 and i hope
you'll answer lol)

how do you tell your friends
you're sad without saying it?

for me i'd send snaps (snapchat
streaks) of me biting a bread
with a blank expression. then
they'd know since i do that often
😌

hbu?

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━