•sixteen•

🔴READ PLEASE

i.. actually kind of lost motivation?

or actually LAZY. i think it's the lazy one because i still want to write but my new semester is starting in a week and i have a feeling to stop writing, for study reasons of course.

i haven't written a new chapter since last week but don't worry i'm gonna finish this story no matter what.

BUT if i am really busy (since it's my last semester) i'll start to upload my other minsung story—monthly boyfriend— [i've posted the intro and characters long ago btw].

it already had near to 20 chapters so maybe i will do that. i hope you check it out

thank you!

——

"OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE!"

"MOM!" Jisung tried to hold the woman but she already had her hands on Minho's cheeks, squishing them.

"Honey look at him! Where did you find him?" she excitedly asked and sat on the bed, ready to hear everything.

You see, everything was going well as they planned but Minho just happened to crash on Jisung's photo frame causing both his parents to ask him and grew curious. Before anything bad could happen Jisung decided to just tell him while hoping they would not disown him for hallucinating that a cat can change into a guy.

Eventually his mother squealed and left the living room to Jisung's bedroom. His father just chuckled at her behavior. Minho froze, not knowing what to do after breaking the photo frame. He glanced towards the broken pieces and gave puppy eyes to Jisung.

"What happened?" Jisung wore the bedroom slippers and walked to him. "How did it fell?"

"I- my tail.." his hand trembled but that just made the woman squealed.

"You're so cute! Honey can we adopt him???" she asked her husband with full of hope. Jisung sighed.

What's wrong with everyone wanting to adopt Minho without asking me first.

"No, honey. Jisung already have him," he pat Jisung's head whose suddenly face turned red. "Let's stay outside and let Jisung clean the mess." the man had to drag her out from the room because she was waving to Minho non-stop.

Jisung sighed again, massaging his temple. "Sungie I- I'm so sorry-"

"No it's fine. I'm sighing because of my mom," The blonde gave him a reassuring smile. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No.."

"Right, don't go anywhere. Stay put." He then came back with a small set of broom and a plastic. After cleaning the mess he picked the fallen photo and stared at it for awhile.

Sorry, the frame you gave is now broken, he smiled sadly, keeping the photo under the piling books. "Are you hungry?"

Minho slowly nodded his head. He felt sad when seeing the sad smile Jisung just showed. "But I can eat after they go."

The blonde chuckled, "I'm not letting you starve. My mom is so excited to meet you so come on."

Throughout the small gathering, Minho was in relief when the adults didn't treat him in a different way.

It was already nighttime so his parents had to leave. Again, his mother squished his cheeks and played with his ears before leaving. "Jisung you better take care of him. Don't let anyone steal him, if possible just live with him until forever."