•twenty five•

getting back to the schedule. update once a week :')

——

"Get in." He was pushed harshly into the white mini van.

Minho hesitated. He could just shift into his cat form but where would he run? The dead end alley? Totally not.

"GET IN!"

Of course she shouted, there's no one at the area. Who would be there, the end of the dirty and smelly alley?

He had no hope from the start.

His shoulders slumped down as he faced the woman. She had this weird look on her face. "What-"

"Can't you just kill me?" he asked monotonously, tired with all of this.

She was a bit surprised when he spoke but then let out a sarcastic laugh. Minho looked at her with a blank look but it fell when she proceeded, "They will, after experimenting you."

--

"Open up!" the gate was shaken by Hyunjin but no one replied. He called out a few times while Jisung next to him looked around.

"It's empty."

"Last night was empty too." Hyunjin clicked his tongue and took out a metal ruler. He slid the ruler in between the gate frame and the lock. He tried to push it up but failed.

"Let me try,"

"No it's fine," the guy rejected Jisung's offer, making the other frown but he let him be. After a few tries the lock finally moved, opening the gate. He took out a piece of plastic - Jisung had no idea how he did it - and the door opened with a click. "I thought it won't work." Hyunjin muttered and kept the plastic inside his pocket jeans.

Both males entered the house carefully. Their guess was right, it was empty. However Jisung still tried to check inside of each room and halted when seeing a familiar jacket laying down on the hallway floor.

"He was here," he breathed out, not believing they missed the chance to save Minho.

"The door," Hyunjin pointed to the wooden door which had a hole on one side. Jisung started to panic. "What happened..?"

Before he could ask another thing Jisung suddenly ran out, bringing along the jacket with him. Hyunjin followed suit. They used the stairs instead of the elevator since it was taking too much time to arrive. As soon as they reached the parking lot a white van passed by too close to them.

"Jisung!"

thump thump

The said guy widened his eyes. He immediately got onto his motorcycle and chased after the van, exiting the neighborhood.

Hyunjin groaned, "Why chase after them when you can have their number plates?" he grumbled while zooming in the number plates of the van in the photo he took earlier.

"This will do."

--

"Shut your mouth, will you?!"

Minho ignored the yelling and went to the back seat, where he could see Jisung from the window. They just exited the neighborhood and was currently at the shop and park area. He found out it was not too late for him to escape but if he wanted to do it, it would be too risky.

He searched for the bonnet handle. The ride was not too stable as the woman drove it a little bit too fast. He kept falling to the side, making it hard to open the door escape.