•ten•

That's when he decided to make it up to Minho.

Jisung woke up with Minho taking over the blanket to cover himself. He quickly turned off the ac and opened the blinds, making Minho whined a bit. After taking a quick shower he plopped down next to the sleeping guy.

"Minhoooo wake upp" the blonde shook his shoulders but he did not budge. "Minhooooo"

"Em whatt"

"Wake up, let's make breakfast." Jisung pulled him up. Minho's ear dropped and was about to lay back but the other prevented him from doing so. "Wake up, take a shower and make breakfast." he gave him his cat patched shirt and a towel. Then he walked out to the living room.

His face heated up.

When he pulled Minho up the guy's collar shirt slid down, exposing his milky left shoulder. Jisung secretly gulped before continuing to wake him up.

Panicked gay.

He slapped his cheeks a few times, "What the heck Jisung, he's a cat, a cat, a cat."

"Sungie," he heard Minho calling him. He turned to see the guy had already taken his shower by looking at his wet hair and ears. "Why are you slapping yourself?"

"Ah, nothing." Jisung pulled him to the kitchen. "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

Minho looked at him, confused. Why was he suddenly being kind? And make breakfast together? Don't they always have cereals in the morning? Minho looked up to the cabinet above him, "Cereal."

The blonde shook his head. "No, no. We're making something since I'm free today. Let's uhm... what about kimchi egg skillet? With oyster mushrooms? I think I have the ingredients here." he muttered the last one to himself while taking out some eggs from the fridge. Minho just stood next to the kitchen counter, still confused and afraid.

After a couple of minutes he presented the ingredients on the kitchen counter, excited. "Let's start!"

"But," Minho started and Jisung tilted his head to the side lightly. "I don't know how.."

The other guy giggled, "It's fine, I'll show you and you can help me a bit."

The cat boy lightly bit his lower lip and avoided eye contact, "If.. I make a mistake Sungie will get mad.."

Again, the pain in his chest returned. He was right, Minho was afraid of him. "Min," he sighed and smiled a bit, "I won't, okay? I'm sorry for that day. I was just.. stressed out I guess."

He didn't know why he was hurt when Minho is afraid of him. Was he too mean?

His shoulder slumped a bit and turned on the stove with his back facing Minho. While putting on some oil he felt a presence behind him. A small smile crept up on his face when the cat boy flinched at the loud sound, clutching on Jisung's shirt. "Will it hurt?"

"Nope, I'm just gonna cook egg. If you don't get near the stove then it won't hurt."

He nodded, "What about Sungie?"

"I'm fine, I'm used to it so it no longer hurts."

Minho hesitated for a moment before speaking up again, "What can I help?"

——

"Is it good?" Jisung waited until Minho had fully eaten the brunch they just made together. The cat boy nodded his head vigorously, taking in another bite.