With that he fell from the bed by Minho rolling around, pushing him down.

Blushing Minho is a mess.

——

"And now I'm wet!" Minho whined, his voice echoed in the garden early in the morning. Jisung laughed loudly at his soaked hair and shirt. The water in the hose was still running while Minho only had an empty bucket in his hand. It has already gone waste to the grass as the failed attempt of throwing it to Jisung.

"You're just bad at aiming." he said as he raised the hose.

"Put that down! It's cold!"

"I'm trying to fill your bucket!"

"You'll wash me with that!"

Jisung tilted his head in confusion before bursting into another laughter. "Wash— why would I wash you it's not washing—" he said between laughs. Minho's face turned red in annoyance and he marched towards the guy. Swiftly, he took the hose and shoot the water towards Jisung, surprising him. "Yah!"

"Serves you right." the grey haired quickly filled his bucket with the water and ran away. Jisung's mother, who watched everything from inside the house shook her head lightly with a small smile played on her face. All she asked to do was watering her flowers and plants but otherwise happened. They watered themselves instead of the nature. However she just let them be. It's been quite a long time since she heard children's laughter in the house.

"Yah Han Jisung put that down!" Minho screamed as he shield himself with the small bucket. He was watering a plant far from Jisung when the guy suddenly appeared from the kitchen's door with another full bucket. Ignoring the warning, he poured it to Minho, drenching him.

"Sungie!"

"Be careful, Jisung. Don't fall anywhere," they heard Hajun warned them. "And don't let Minho catch a fever."

"He already did." the boy grumbled as he walked away to the front side of the garden. Their yard was huge. There's lots of plants and flowers at the right side of the house with rocked pathways. And behind his house there's a swimming pool with a small gazebo.

Jisung awkwardly laughed at his father before chasing his boyfriend. "Minnnn I'm sorryyy."

"It's cold." the guy muttered but still watering the plants nevertheless.

"You want my clothes?"

His face scrunched in disgust. "You're wet too."

Jisung pouted but then Minho suddenly poured all the water in the bucket on him. He stood there, shocked and frozen. The hybrid let out an evil laugh, "Now we're even."

"It's cold!" the blonde shivered as he hugged himself. Early in the morning, the sun hasn't showed itself yet and the weather was sure cold. But it was him who started the water fight first.

"Alright, kids! Stop or else you'll flood the pots with water," his mother came to the rescue. "And stop playing with water you will get a fever soon and you both just recovered from them aish."

Jisung grinned sheepishly at her remark and went to the backyard with Minho followed suit. They walked carefully to prevent from slipping on the hard cement, especially Jisung. He was still under care so Minho tried not to play around at the backyard.

"Why are we going here anyway?" he asked while looking around. His question was answered when he spotted grapes on the table of the gazebo. Jisung gave him some. "We're still shivering and now eating this?"